Chapter 3

KAILY'S POV

"What the fuck!" I screamed in complete shock.

"shhhh!!! " some guy said.

This random guy just jumped into my car and was telling me to Shh? who the fuck did he think he was?

"What the hell do you think you're doi- " I was cut off by him taking off my shirt and quickly putting it onto himself and was reaching over me and rolling up my windows. He then Started going through my car as if searching for something, he picked up my sunglasses and put them on.

"Just drive! Go!  Hurry before they find me!" he screamed at me.

I have no idea why but I started my car and drove off. Some random guy jumped in my car, stole my clothes, and is now telling me to drive, and for what reason am I listening to him? I think it's secretly because I didn't really wanna die and I didn't know If he'd kill me or not, that or because he is extremely hot and I was just surprised. Either way, I was confused. 

After driving about 5 blocks down the street, I pulled onto an empty street and parked the car. The whole time I was driving I didn't take one glance at him just because I was scared of what he might say to me.

"Can you get out of my car now?" I said slowly. He just sat there staring at me and smirked a little bit.

"You really want me to get out?" He slowly pulled my glasses away from his face.

He was Taylor Caniff! The Taylor Caniff! I thought that I was gonna pee my pants. However, I tried to keep my cool.

"Yeah,  I do. " I lied.

"C'mon. I have nothing better to do, let's just drive." he buckled his seatbelt again and smiled. I was so dumbfounded, all I could do was start my car and start to drive off.