Chapter 22

TAYLOR'S POV

I got all of us fast passes to the rides so that way we could make sure to ride all of them before it got too late. Me and Kaily went and got in line for Madusa and Sam and Bella ran off to the opposite side of the park. We all agreed to meet back up for lunch, ride a couple rides together and then we would leave.

Me and Kaily were in line and you can just see the excitement in her face. She was so happy, which made me happy.

"This is so cool, thank you so much Taylor!" she jumped onto me, hugging me like she'd never see me again.

"Anything for you princess," I leaned into her to go in for a kiss.

"Next. How many? 2?" the worker interrupted. I groaned and we pulled away and walked toward the ride. We got into our seats and buckled up.

"Are you scared?" Kaily smiled and looked at me.

"No, of course not," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I am," her face softened and she looked a little worried.

"Ready? 3, 2..." the worker said over the speaker.

"Seriously?" I looker at Kaily, now truly concerned.

"1!" the worker yelled and the ride took off. it was slow at first as we crept to the top of the ride.

"Kaily, if you're scared you can just hold my hand," I looked at her and interlocked our fingers.

She laughed, " What the fuck? No I'm not scared. What kind of pussy shit is that?" she let go of my hand and the ride dropped. We were both screaming at the top of our lungs, having the time of our lives.

When the ride ended, we got off and saw a basketball game. I pulled her over and smiled.

"I got this," I smiled and brushed my shoulder.  I've played basketball for a long time, so I knew u could win.  To win the big prize you had to make 7 out of 10 shots. I stepped up to the line and began to shoot. I made all 10 shots and felt like I was the man. I turned around and smiled at Kaily and motioned for her to come over.

I put my arms around her waist as she walked up to me, "Pick out whichever one you want baby." and I kissed her cheek. She smiled and told the worker which one she wanted.

"Thank you so much Taylor! I love you!" she quickly covered her mouth and turned red. I could tell that she instantly felt uncomfortable. "I didn't mean to see that, slip of the tongue." she looked down and frowned.

I pulled her into a hug and smiled, "It's ok baby, I love you too," I whispered into her ear. I'm glad she said it. Now I know how she feels. it made me feel so much better about myself.

She pulled away and smiled,"Good because that would've just been AWKWARD!" She laughed. I grabbed her hand and we began to walk towards the center of the park.

Sam texted me and said that him and Bella were hungry and told us to meet him near the Panda Express place so we could all eat together. After about 10 minutes of walking we met up with them and ate lunch.

The rest of the day we all rode rides together and then decided to head out. By this time it was almost 9 o'clock and we were all exhausted.  I knew I wasn't going to wanna drive home and by the way Kaily was falling asleep on the way to the car, she definitely wouldn't want To. We got out to the car and sat and thought.

"Babe, I don't want to have to pay for another hotel tonight," I looked at Kaily, hoping she'd have an idea.

"I don't want to drive right now. I am way too tired," she turned to Sam and Bella.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam rubbed his eyes.  You can tell he was tired too. Bella was already passed out in his lap.

"Well, my parents live about an hour away. If you wanna drive there and stay for the night?" Kaily suggested. 

Sam and I nodded in agreement and got onto the road. We were all so tired and I was just ready to lay down and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I've been super busy with school and stuff. But fear no longer, I shall update again. and I was thinking about starting another fan fic. (even tho this one doesn't even have that many reads Lol) But still I think I might. I have a really Good idea for one, I think. Thank you to those who do read this one tho.  You guys Rock! (: And sorry again for not updating. I will start more and I know this chapter is short, it's mostly a filler. but anyway, Love You Guys!  (Oh and follow my ig!) @Daylor.love (: