Chapter 8

KAILY'S POV

We've been driving for about three and half hours now. After we stopped for taco bell, we didn't really talk much. Taylor just sat on his phone and I was trying to focus in the road. Something told me that the silence wasn't going to break any time soon, it actually felt a little awkward. I managed to plug my phone into the radio and started playing some of my music. Careless by The Twentys came on, so I turned it up. This was one of my favorite songs. I glanced at Taylor and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Late again.

Last night was worth it,

Life was so perfect,

And my memory is still blurry,

Like I couldn't Careless...

love is the purpose

And we're young we deserve it

...

He laughed at me because I'm sure I looked ridiculous. I blushed and just changed the song. Then Turn Up the Night by K Camp came on. Taylor's face lit up like a Christmas tree, he quickly turned up the radio and started to sing along as loud as he could. As the song blared through my speakers, my phone rang, cutting the song off.

"What the Fuck!" Taylor got so pissed...He obviously liked this song more than I thought...

I asked Taylor to answer to for me," Hello?" he said. He put it on speaker.

"Hey where the fuck you at hoe?" it was just Jon.

"I'm going somewhere. I'll be back in a couple days. " I replied.

"Dude, seriously? You drove us Here. How are we supposed to get home?" he sounded pissed.

"Sorry, call someone? I'll buy groceries when when I get home." I tried to make it even, I think. I mean, they wouldn't have to do it.

"Alright bitch. Be safe. Don't get pregnant, you will die. Crack babies and catfish." And then he hung up the phone. Taylor furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me looking confused.

"Did he just say crack babies and catfish?" He seemes to be trying to make sense out of what just happened.

Jon has always been really weird, so when he said stuff like that it didn't really bother me. "Yeah. He's weird. I don't know!" I started laughing at Taylor.

I turned the music back on and let it play softly. I didn't want it to be loud, hoping that me and Taylor could finally have more conversation. Talking to him was so comforting. But this silence was the opposite.

TAYLOR'S POV

We kept driving and listening to music. She wouldn't talk and I didn't know what to say. I sat there in this awkward silence and was just thinking. I only met her a couple of hours ago but I really liked her. She seemed sweet and wasn't a crazy fangirl, which I liked a lot. I soon become so caught in a trance of thought, that I had fallen asleep.

*About an hour later*

We pulled into a parking garage and Kaily woke me up. "Hey sleepy, get up. We're at a hotel." She said so sweetly that it had lightly lulled Me back into a light sleep, until I felt myself become drenched in water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry but this is just a little filler chapter. The next chapter will be better. I promise. Tell me what you guys think! if it's good or bad, or whatever you want. ✌