Chapter 25

KAILY'S POV

It's been a week since we got home. And I've had absolutely no intention of seeing or speaking to Taylor ever again. I've deleted every picture we've had together, I unfollowed  him on all social media accounts, and burned anything he bought me when we were on vacation. He was an asshole. And embarrassed me in front of everyone.

I've been spending a lot of time with Bella and Sam. They've been really good friends to me ever since the whole Taylor mishap. They've been my little support system. As a matter of fact, we were currently sitting at Venice beach watching Jon and Cisco skate with Kian, Jc, and Lia. We were running around acting like immature kids having a silly string fight.

My phone began to ring and as I was going to pick it up I was ambushed by Kian.

"Stoooop!" I accidentally answered the phone too soon, so I tried to recover, "Hello?"

"Uhm, hello? Is this Kaily?" The mysterious voice on the other end said.

"This is her?" I walked away from the group momentarily and tried to sound a little more professional.

"This is Cameron... Dallas. You know the guy on vine?" He let out a light giggle and I could feel my face flush.

"Oh, well this is interesting. How did you get my number?" I already knew it was Taylor, I blocked his number also because he just called too much!

"Well, that's not really important right now. I was actually wondering if you weren't busy, did you wanna meet me for coffee?" He spoke quickly and his voice sounded shaky.

"Uh....." I hesitated I didn't know exactly what he was planning or if Taylor would be there, "I guess, when and where?"

"Right now? There's this coffee house on Venice beach called, Lounge in a Cup. Can you meet me there in like 20 minutes? "

"Alright see you then." I quickly hung up and walked back to the group. I kinda needed this I guess. I had a feeling he'd want to talk about Taylor and maybe I'll get to know exactly what happened, without actually having to talk to him. Even though I hated him I was still eager to know why he did what he did.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the coffee shop up the beach, I'll be back," I said as I began to walk toward the shops.

"I'll come with you," Sam jumped up.

"Uh, no, it's ok,  I kinda have to take care of a few things really fast," I didn't mean to sound rude or anything but I didn't want him to know what I was doing.

"Oh, ok. Well call if you need anything. And stay safe, " he said back and sat down.

"Sorry Sam! It's just, I need a little time to think," I didn't really know how to justify it. I didn't want him to know that I was going to go meet Cameron because I knew that more than likely it was going to be about Taylor. And I definitely didn't want Sam to make it any  more awkward than I already know it was going to be.

I walked away and began to replay the whole night in my head again. Everything that happened, the things he said to me. He was just so rude.

After a little while, I finally reached the place. I went inside, bought a coffee, and sat down at a table waiting for Cameron to show up. I picked up my phone and began to scroll through twitter.  It sucks that even when you block someone they can still get retweeted onto your timeline.

"@Taylorcaniff: We could've been something special"

Pathetic. He's been tweeting all sad and stuff since last week and it was funny. He was the one who messed up, not me.

I shook it off and continued to scroll until someone sat across from me.

"Hey, uh, Kaily? " Cameron asked and set down a drink.

"That's me, it's nice to meet you," I politely shook his had and smiled.

"So you probably know why I asked you to come here huh?" He looked me straight in the eye and it made me a little nervous.

"I was going to say because you saw my ig and fell in love," I smiled, trying to make a joke, then I seen the seriousness in his face and tried to act the same, "but I'd like to assume that, that isn't the case and you're here to talk about your piece of shit friend?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and began to speak, I guess he didn't find my joke very funny, "Yeah, I already know what happened, but I want to know why my best friend hasn't gotten out of bed in the last week. I wanna know what happened so great that made him fall in love so hard, that he scraped his face when he tripped. I wanna know what happened to make him become what he is right now, which is depressed. I need to know what you did to him, to where he's at the point that he feels like he's lost everything." Cam was completely serious and was almost making it seem like it was my fault.

Hearing these words broke my heart into a million pieces, but I kept strong on the outside. I just  couldn't speak. I thought about it for a second.

"You know what? I want to know why he did what he did. I wanna know why he said he loved me and actually let me believe him," I started to get angry, it was almost as if Cameron was trying to blame this on me, "I wanna know why he thought it was cool to fuck his ex at a party with my friends, and then call me a cunt, saying that I'll never be anything as close to she was. I want know why he thinks that just because he was drunk, that whole situation was  acceptable," I was now fuming. I was starting to shout and draw attention, "and lastly, I want to know why you would have the audacity to come in here and then blame me for your best friend's narcissistic behavior. "

Without another word I walked out of the coffee shop and ran as fast as I could to my car. Maybe I overreacted,  I have just been so emotional since the whole thing. I probably should've have listened to what Cameron  had to say  before I blew up on him. I did want to know what happened and why he would do that, but honestly cam wasn't the one I wanted to hear it from. I pulled out my phone and did exactly what I thought I would never do.