Chapter 10

KAILY'S POV

I turned to face the wall and tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. Staring at the wall, I had brought myself into a deep thought. I keep making myself seem like a bitch to him and I feel really guilty. I obviously like him so why is it so hard to show it. He probably doesn't even like me back. Seriously, why would he? He's famous and good looking. He can probably get any girl that he wants.

I just kept thinking to myself trying to wrap my head around why I was acting so off. I was suddenly shaken awake.

"Ok, you really have to stop doing that." I kind of snapped at him.

"Doing what?" he looked confused.

"You always snap me out of my thoughts when I really have to think." I smiled a little to make it sound a little soft.

"Oh,  I didn't know. " he looked around the room and then looked back at me. "You look really uncomfortable, did you want to come lay in the bed with me? I promise it's a lot better than this piece of shit." he gently kicked my cot.

I hesitated. I felt like that would be so awkward sharing a bed, but it was big and there is no reason be couldn't share. I smiled and nodded at him as I got up and walked over to the bed.  I noticed he was sleeping on the left side, so I crawled onto the right side and lied down. He was right, this bed was so much more comfortable.  After a couple minutes I turned with my back to Taylor and became situated, but still couldn't sleep. I turned my head around to peek at Taylor who was also facing away from me. I guess this was awkward for him too. I lied back down and just kept thinking. All of a sudden I could feel someone's hands go around my waist and a head gently lay against the back of my head. I was taken by complete surprise. Taylor was really trying to cuddle with me. Wait scratch that. Me and Taylor were cuddling! At first it had felt so awkward and I was going to wake him up and tell him to move. But it then became so comforting and I had almost immediately fallen asleep.

TAYLOR'S POV

Last night I had waken up Kaily and invited her into the bed. Okay, I know what You're thinking. But it wasn't even like that. I seen her just lay there tossing and turning, so I figured maybe she was uncomfortable.  But anyway, I woke up this morning wrapped around her. As I woke up, I could smell her hair and feel how warm she was. I adjusted myself a little bit and felt something touch my hand. I jumped a little bit and then realized it was Kaily. She interlocked her fingers with mine. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Stop!" She said suddenly. 

I was so confused, "Stop what?" I didn't know if she meant to stop cuddling or what?

"Stop smiling. Aha before you make this awkward." she laughed a little.

"How'd you know I was smiling?" I laughed with her.

"I can feel your smile. If that makes sense." she said a quietly.

"oh," I didn't know what to say. I took a deep breath in and looked over at her. She quickly turned around and began to lay on my back. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Something about this made me feel a tingle jolt through my body. She started to run her fingers along my abs which made me tingle even more.

"Hey, you can at least take me to dinner and a movie first." I laughed at her.

"I bought you dinner last night stupid." she said flatly.

"Oh Yeah, but still, it's a little too early to be doing that, if you know what I mean." I laughed again hoping she would get my joke. She looked up at me and smiled. But not just a normal smile, it was more of an evil smile. I furrowed my eyebrows and just stared into her eyes. They were so soft but had a crazy look in them at the same time. She looked back down and started to again gently hub my abs.  I smiled and closed my eyes because it felt so good. I can feel her hand start to slow down as it got lower down my stomach and then It came to a stop. My smile lightly faded and then my eyes shot open.

"Seriously dude!" I was so shocked. 

She laughed and ran into the bathroom, "What's wrong?"

"Now you really have to take me on a date." I started to laugh after realizing what she just did.  It was kind of funny but at the same time it was such a tease.

"Well then get ready ugly! We're going out." she yelled from the bathroom. I started to get up and get ready. I was excited to see what Kaily had planned for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to everyone reading!!  I know there isn't very many, but it is  appreciated!