Chapter 5

TAYLOR'S POV

I don't wanna seem like a weirdo by asking to go to San Fran...but if she didn't want to go she could've easily said no. I never would do something like this. Something about her though makes me want to get away with her for awhile.

"You do Realize it's going to take almost 7 hours to get there right?" she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I lied, " it's whatever just drive, don't stop."

It's weird that she's just agreeing to this. But I like it, she likes the adventure. 

"Wait, how do you know that I'm not an axe murderer and I'm not gonna kill you?" Her smile literally kills me.

"If you were,  you would've killed me already." I send her a wink, hoping it gets her to let loose a little bit. She seemed to tense. But she had smiled anyway.

~~~~~~~~~

We drove in silence for a while until she finally spoke.

"So, because neither of us have stuff, I was thinking that when we get to San Francisco, we can stop at a Walmart or something and pick some stuff up?"  She wouldn't even look at me. "Yeah, that's a good idea," I had agreed with her because let's face it, I didn't even think about that.

We we're driving on the freeway heading up north, when It finally hit me.... I'm going to be in this car for the rest of my day and I didn't know a damn thing about her.