Chapter 17

SARAH'S POV

Ok, let's be completely real, right now I was having the major Taylor feels. We broke up a couple months ago and it is killing me. I don't think he understands that he is my everything. We are just so perfect together and I need him. I heard from one our friends that he was going to California, so I decided to fly out there and see if I could win him back. That, and I wanted to make sure he wasn't out there slutting it up with some whore.

I landed the same time that he did and saw him at the airport. I went to baggage claim to get my stuff and then go back to him, but he was gone. I spent the whole morning looking for him, until I saw him post that he was at Venice beach. So, I did what any girl trying to win her man back would, I went there to find him.

When I got there, I started to walk up to the beach. It was totes beautiful! I loved it! I was walking toward the beach when two shirtless boys ran past me. Moments later a huge group of girls ran past too. I definitely knew that was Taylor and Dillon. Girls chase them everywhere. So I slowly followed and walked to the car that I had borrowed from a friend who lives here in LA.

I drove Through the parking lot trying to save Taylor, I had seen him ducking through the cars trying to hide. When I was driving through, I had seen him get into a small red car and drive away. For what reason did I keep missing him. Every time I got close, I got set back. It was really starting to piss me off.

I followed the car for a while. When they checked into some hotel. I Checked in down the street in a different one. I know what you're thinking. 'I'm stalking him' .... No. that's not what I'm doing. I'm just trying to get him back. He needs me, He just doesn't realize it, yet.... But anyway. I've been following him for the last two days now and I think I'm getting close. I told his little girlfriend to back off. But I guess it didn't work.

I mean I'll give it to her, she is pretty. But it doesn't matter, I had him first. I watched Taylor drive around all day and figured out that he's taking her to dinner. So, I thought I'd make an appearance. Taylor would love it.

I sat in the restaurant and waited for the slore (slutty whore) to leave. When she got up, I walked out where Taylor was sitting, He had a smile on his face and was blushing like no other. He looked at me and I smiled. It was now my Moment.

TAYLOR'S POV

Me and Kaily were sitting there for a while, waiting for our food and having good coversation. I found out so much about her. She was just great. We were joking around and laughing at all the stupid stuff people were doing. We looked over the balcony and watched all of the people walk around and laughed at how all of the tourists acted like such tourists.

"People are so cute and so clueless sometimes, " She laughed.

"I know right!" I laughed, agreeing with her.

"I dare you to yell something down at all of them!" she turned to me and pushed me a little.

"Alright, yell what?" I laughed. I never turn down a dare.

"I don't know something that would make them all look"

"Alright," I thought for a second,"SJJCIKKBSJSKLABODB - COCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and everyone started to look around confused. Me and Kaily ducked and walked back to our table, dying of laughter.

"That was so funny! No one knew who said it!" she couldn't breath.

"I know they all looked so lost," I was laughing too.

"OK, I laughed too hard, and I have to use the bathroom! I'll be right back," she smiled at me and walked away.

"Hurry back, or else you'll start to miss me too much," I yelled at her as she walked into the restaurant. She turned around and flipped me off and stuck her tongue out at me. I sat there by myself and just smiled thinking about her. I was having a great time and I didn't want this to end.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice say. Still smiling, I looked up and felt all of the color wash out of my face. It was Sarah.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snapped back. She looked like she had already been dressed to come here.

"Uhm, I was just here with my parents, and saw you out here," she did a little half smirk," I just thought I could come and say hi."

"Oh," that made me kinda feel like a dick, I guess she was here already.

"So are you here by yourself? Or are you with someone?" she said and started to sit down across from me.

"I'm here with Kaily," just saying her name made my heart jump.

"Oh, she's really sweet. And I hope you guys have fun." Hearing these words come from Sarah threw me a off a little bit, I was not expecting her to say anything like that. Just then I seen Kaily walking up. I stood up and so did Sarah. Sarah got up and ran over to her and gave her a long hug. Which I thought was a little weird, only because Sarah hates almost everyone. I seen Sarah pull away from her and nod something. She then walked back over to me. Kaily just stood there in the doorway.

Sarah leaned into me and said quietly," She said that she has to go and she doesn't want to talk to you again." Sarah then grabbed my hands and sat us both down. I was in shock. Why would she say that?

"What happened? " I asked her and looked over to where Kaily was standing frozen. I could tell that her eyes were beginning to well up with tears. The lighting made it it easy to see and really made her eyes glisten. I looked back over to Sarah and she crashed her lips into mine....