I Hate To Say This.

Honestly. I just can't anymore. I know a lot of you provably won't read this or anything. But I have to say it..

I am starting to really dislike the person Taylor is becoming.

I know I personally will never know what happened between Taylor and all of the boys or whatever. But from what I've been seeing lately, He's been kinda iffy.

Like I know he has problems with create.tv or whatever but don't hate on all the stuff the boys are doing now Bc they are working with them.

To me, it just seems like every time something happens with Taylor and someone else, (ie. Create.tv, philly, Taylor Alesia*bae of all baes*, I've heard of a couple more but I just can't remember right now) but anyway, it's always something they did. When really, it seems like when things don't go his way, he tried to make the other person seem like a bad person or makes them seem like they're an idiot.

I'm sorry, but he seen that Sam, Skate, and Dillon are working with Create.tv and just started hella shit. I'm sorry. But even if he does have issues with create.tv right now wouldn't be the time to say something. Especially Bc the boys are all working heavily with them.

It just bothers me that taylor is acting like this.