Chapter 15

KAILY'S POV

Taylor said to pick out some nice clothes because he wants to take me out tonight. We went into a couple of stores and He insisted on paying for all of my stuff. I felt weird having him pay, but if he wanted to then, Fuck it.

We walked around for a little while longer and then made our way to the food court. Taylor went to go get us some food, so I went to go find us a table. I sat there for a while and waited. After a while Taylor came back to the table with some girl. He shot me a smile and began to talk.

"Hey Kaily. This is Bella. My friend Sam's girlfriend." She smiled and I shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you." I felt a little relieved when he said she was his friend's girlfriend, not one of his other exes. Taylor sat next to me and Bella sat across from me. We started to eat and conversate, then there was a little rosey cheeked kid running up to our table.

"Hey babe!" he sat down and kissed Bella on the cheek. "Taylor!" He quickly got back up and gave Taylor a hug.

"It's nice to see you man!" Taylor said as he grabbed my hand. I stood up and he introduced me," Sam, this is my girl. Kaily. Kaily, this is Sam." I shook his hand and smiled.

"Wait, you're Sam Pottorff!" It took me a minute to put my finger on exactly who he was.

"Yeah, the in the flesh." He smiled and we all sat back down.

"Ohmygahd, can I please touch your cheeks?" that sounded a lot less weird in my head.

"Yeah. of course." He smiled. and I pinched his cheek, "You are so adorable!" we all laughed and then sat back down.

"So, Taylor, you didnt tell me that you were in Cali!" Sam began stuffing his face.

"Yeah man, I didn't really tell anyone that I was coming. Me and Dillon kind of just showed up."

"Where is baby boy?" Sam looked at him confused a little bit. I was assuming he was talking about Dillon.

"At Cam and Nash's place. I'm taking time to hang out with my baby." He looked at me and winked. I felt my cheeks get hot.

" Oh. Cute." Sam smiled at me.

"So What are you guys doing tonight?" I said, trying to avert the attention elsewhere.

"Uhm. Nothing I don't think," Bella looked at me and smiled.

"Oh. Well, Me and babygirl are going to dinner and then we should all get together after?" Taylor said excitedly. I blushed even harder. He called me babygirl... I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato by now.

"Oh where are you guys going? " Bella seemed overly happy..

"It's a surprise! " Taylor said and placed his hand on my thigh. My eyes grew wide and he began to rub my leg. "Yeah, but we should probably get going so we can go get ready."

We both stood up. Taylor said bye to both of them and told them that'll he'll text Sam later so we could all get together. I waved a goodbye anf Bella grabbed my arm and handed me a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Text me!" I smiled and put it into my phone as we walked away. I texted her so she had my number. Taylor grabbed all of our bags and we walked back to the car.

TAYLOR'S POV

"Are you going to help me or...?" Kaily was just standing there smiling into her phone and texting.

"Oh Yeah." she unlocked her car and threw me her keys. "You drive, I don't want to anymore." She got in the car and waited for me. I finished putting all of our crap into her trunk and got into the driver's seat. I started her car And we drove off. I grabbed her hand as we drove through the streets. I'm glad that she didn't pull away. Hopefully she likes me. I planned this whole cute date out.

"So is it your thing to call girls you aren't dating, 'your girl'," she had a serious look on her face that was hard to read.

"No just you." I smiled and laughed to myself a little bit.

We finally pulled up to the hotel. We went back up to the room and she ran straight into the bathroom and started to get ready. She turned on some music and began to sing along to whatever she was listening to. It was cute. Since she was preoccupied, I used this time to go get the rest of our date ready.

I planned a nice dinner at this nice restaurant on the pier and then to walk along a near by beach. Something simple and nothing to flashy. Even planning this out made me feel all warm inside. I hoped she like it. I heard her start the shower, so I decided to take off. I had a couple things I had to go pick up before we went on our date. I sent her text before I left, hopefully she'll see it when she gets out.

To KailyBaby:

Be ready by 7. I'll be back. C U then beautiful