I couldn't stop myself from entering the house. I found my kite in the process of heading inside of the garden, which made me feel very relieved and happy. A middle aged woman was holding the kite in her hands. She was younger looking than my mother, but older than me. I gently tapped on her shoulder, and the woman didn't even flinch.

She caressed my hair, smiling.

"Did you lose this, honey?" I nodded.

"Oh no, you're freezing in this cold weather. It looks like it's about to rain, anyways. Would you like some hot chocolate to keep you warm?" Although my mom also taught me to never accept anything from strangers, I was feeling cold, and the woman was right:
I looked up at the sky and not too long after she mentioned the weather, it began to rain.

She hurriedly rushed me into her house. I thanked her for the hot chocolate treat and waited in her house until it stopped raining. My legs were very lanky and felt weak. Almost heavy, as if I couldn't walk. There was a knot forming inside of my stomach. I felt unsafe the minute I walked into the woman's house.

"Don't over think things, Seokjin." I told myself.

I told myself that she was harmless and that I was fine while taking one last sip of the hot chocolate before finishing it. I suddenly fell asleep on her couch. My eyes were halfway opened as I watched her throw a small fluffy sheet over my body.

The next minute, I awaken and I'm in this strange, unfamiliar looking room. A room that was too dark to even be a part of the young woman's house.

I thought it couldn't be, because her living room was so bright and clean. "Why is this room so dirty and full of candles?" I thought to myself. "Why am I lying down here?" My body was rested flat on a stale surface, and the feeling within my stomach worsened. Now my heart was beating fast and I soon realized why.

The walls were black, the floor was wooden, and there was a strange star beneath me. I didn't understand what black magic was back then, but if I would have known the true meaning behind it, then I would have tried to run away.

I calmly got up, unaware of the trouble I had just gotten myself into. The woman was sitting down on a bed with her legs crossed, facing the wall. I could hear her whispering strange things to herself, very fast. Her voice was low, sending shivers to my spine. She was reciting satanic verses. I didn't understand what she was saying, so I tapped on her shoulder trying to get her attention.

"Ma'am?" When the woman turned around to face me, she completely turned her head towards me. I screamed when I saw that her eyes were completely white and that her teeth had turned into sharp fangs. Each and every one of them. My scream alarmed her as I scrambled to my feet at an attempt to escape her.

"GO BACK! NOW!" In a matter of seconds, I was lying back down on the star. She had used the power of her own witchcraft to levitate me in thin air and forced my body back down onto the pentagon. I was shaking with fear, unable to move.

She placed her hand on my forehead and continued to chant her demonic verse, loudly. My eyes changed color and rolled to the back of my head, turning completely white, just like hers.

I dragged one of the candles that were surrounding my body and burned her face with it.

When I escaped from her grip, I ran away from her house immediately, and never once looked back.

"Seokjin! What happened? Did you get the kite?" My friends were so innocent, they had no idea of what I had just gone through and why I was breathing so heavily. They thought I was just hyperventilating because of how fast I was running towards them.

"No. Go home. Go away!" I clenched my fists and pushed them out of my house.

My mother immediately noticed and ran towards me.

"Seokjin? What are you doing? You're injuring your friends. Seokjin, stop that!" I was so in trance, I didn't realize my mother had been trying to stop me from kicking my friends out of the house.

~~~

Later on that night, I started having nightmares. Horrible nightmares that would leave me awake. I would wake up screaming, or crying. From there on, I started to sleep with my parents and never wanted to go back to sleeping in my room by myself ever again.

During that time was when I started to fake being sick. My parents told me that the doctor had diagnosed me with Schizophrenia. I couldn't tell them what had happened, out of fear, and they kept on believing that I was sick with a mental health condition.

~~~

The video ended with my parents leaving me in the hospital.

I can still vividly remember pleading them not to leave me, but I was so young that I couldn't do anything. After all, they were the adults in this situation, so it wasn't up to me to make decisions for myself.

"You see, my dear? You've been a disturbance for your family all of your life. And all because they couldn't handle your schizophrenia. Would you look at yourself? You're a mentally ill person." When the evil man was done with his sentence, my blood pressure started rising.

"You belong in a psychiatric hospital. Namjoon brought such a disappointment to his family. My little brother wasn't really thinking things through when he kidnapped you from the hospital only for you to make HIM become the actual prisoner." A very sharp pain in my mouth started to puncture through my teeth.

They can talk about my parents.

"I agree. For a professional doctor, your brother screwed his life up when he brought it upon himself to treat such a sick fiend like Seokjin."

They can talk about me as much as their hearts content.

"What an idiot." But no one talks bad about my Namjoon. I've had enough!

"Why are you breathing so fast, demon? Because that's what you are, right? A demon. Demon! Demon! Demon!" Joowon started chanting.

"Well, of course I am." I grinned, unleashing the gates of Hell.

The men fell back, cussing out in fear. There were flames spewing out of my body, ultimately allowing me to free myself from the tight ropes wrapped around my limbs.

My eyes were crimson red, my hair was raven black, my nails were now long claws, ready to dig into their living flesh, shredding their skin to pieces, bit by bit.

But my claws weren't the only participants waiting to deskin these bastards. There were two more in line, that were getting too eager. So I'll allow them to go first.

My sharp.

Pointy.

Bloodthirsty fangs.

"Dinner time."