XV. Epacse On

[Recap on Sparkling]

"I couldn't find either of you. Why don't you people wear name tags?!"

And that's when things got a little fishy.

🌟~· Sparkling ·~🌟

Namjoon really is a good friend. He's put up with Jimin's pitiful self, lamenting at the loss of Yoongi as a friend. And rarely, Jimin's inability to hold his liquor.

"I just saw him and I panicked! I- I- I couldn't just leave witho-" He hiccups, momentarily shaking with the action, "without saying anything, like, how could I have? He helped me out when I needed it and I wishe- wishing? Wished? Wishling? Well whatever! I miss him!

"And if I can only just talk to him!" It gave an idea to the magic man's brain. Well, he'd be talking to Yoongi, just not face to face... and it'll be fun to watch. Namjoon had considered all the possibilities like Yoongi filing a restraining order.

And well, it's time they find each other. They've been dancing around each other, never meeting but deserving too. He saw them that day. He saw how Yoongi cared about Jimin, even if he didn't know him all too well.

"What if I told you you could?" Namjoon proposed from his spot on the couch, watching Jimin flail on his carpet. He didn't really know why Jimin came to his apartment today, he only mentioned seeing Yoongi and talking to him and then he stumbled upon Namjoon's feel-good-stash. And if you guessed it right, it isn't safe for children to drink. And Jimin is a child.

"I can!? Can I now?" Looking at the time, he shoots Yoongi at text, telling him to come over.

"Mhm. Yep. Right now." He says, slowly sipping his own drink, enjoying his large tolerance for the alcohal.

"Well where is he?" Jimin excitedly searches the older's apartment, looking for the Yoongi that could've been his. That could be his.

"You'll find him, don't worry." A few minutes later and his phone pinged. Lifting it from his lap, he smirks.

He was here, and at the door.

"Could you check the front door?"

Namjoon could only smile as he sips his drink, hearing Jimin stumble to the door, fumbling with the handle.

Jimin felt so warm, especially in his chest, and now he was going to see Yoongi twice in a day!

When he flings the door open, he squeals. "Yoongi!" He pulls the more confused boy inside, closing the door and pushing him up it. "Do you know how long I've missed you?" He whimpers, leaning his head against the clearly uncomfortable older boy.

"Are you the guy who couldn't read the piano signs?"

"Damn me! I was! But I was also the reason you got shot, Yoongi!" He slurs his words, but it got his attention.

"What do you mean, shot? I've never been shot before."

"Like you've never seen a mermaid, that's bullshit. You don't remember because of me! When I kissed you, I healed your wound. Magic! Like Namjoon," he rambled on, going on to say how Namjoon was such a good friend. But Yoongi had froze.

How did he know Namjoon wasn't like any other human? If he knew, does that mean mermaids are real?

"And really, I wanted to be with you, but I was so stupid!" Jimin cries his tale of woe, continuing even though probably no one was listening.

"Hold on, mermaids are real?"

"You need to move on from that, it's practically common knowledge!" Jimin purses his lips, and unknown to him, Yoongi saw him as a pouting stranger. A very cute, and perhaps mildly sexy, pouting stranger. But most of all, the stench overcame it all.

"Are you-"

A large weight then presses him to the door, and he curses as he scrambled to hold up the stranger. Jimin fell asleep on him, the snores softly coming from the stranger, feels like purrs.

Damn. "He was drunk."