XIV. A Loss of Words

[Recap on Sparkling]

How could a certain Min Yoongi shake his world?

🌟~· Sparkling ·~🌟

Finding himself now dealing with a noise complaint from the lady, Yoongi is forced to go check out the piano section. He really doesn't want to but if he doesn't, who knows? Maybe he'll get to toss someone out.

Looking around, he finds a panting mess of a boy. It made him forget where he was for a second. He had a face that seemed so familiar.

Lightly colored hair sat on his head and eyes wide as the sky staring at him. It startles him with the intensity the boy stares at him, but he shakes off the temporary funk and addresses him. "The floor is not an optional seat, if you're that tired of standing, just go sit on the piano benches."

He scans the area just to make sure no damage occurred, but still, the handsome entity just sat. Dumbfounded.

"Need a hand or something?" He asks, sighing as he goes to extend his left hand. The unknown stranger decides to take up on the offer. However, both of them didn't anticipate what was going to happen next.

As Yoongi pulled with all his left hand strength, Jimin had unexpectedly went limp. So in short, Jimin was yanked off the ground and into Yoongi's arms.

The grump was now suddenly speechless.

He could see his eyes intensify tenfold, the brown dotting around his pupil like paint falling off a brush. Then it came back to him of the reality.

1.) You do not know this Stranger.

2.) Even if this could be a god or something supernatural, he was extremely handsome, but still, an utter stranger.

3.) And said specimen was in. His. Personal. Space.

He pushes himself away, stripping his arm from the strange boy's hand. "You're welcome and if you need help with anything else, Felix is at the front." He clears his throat, needing to find an escape because if he looked at those eyes one more time, he might just combust.

"Wait!" He heard a sudden, yet, light voice slicing through his stress filled thoughts. He hopes it wasn't the boy, because he's slowly adding more and more details to his already perfect self, but sure enough, it's him.

"I... I can't read, can you help me, uh, read the um, prices?" His tiny stutter made him all the more cuter, and he wondered what he had to be afraid of. Well, until he remembered who he was.

He really didn't want to help anyone but something in his gut said to do it. It never failed him before.

Yoongi just sighs outwardly, taking the boy by his elbow, and going towards the cheapest one they had and went upwards by pricing. It went by so fast, he could see the boy's head trying to keep up.

When they were finished with the prices, he could tell the boy couldn't quite understand. But he shared somewhat of the feeling, the confusion, it was about his inability to read. He could work, in a sense, but wouldn't it involve reading?

Though it would be impolite to ask, even if he wanted to know. Maybe he's dyslexic, maybe he forgot his glasses. He couldn't judge him. Though he wanted to. A lot.

No, in fact, he couldn't stop admiring him more than he couldn't stop Felix from being a complete asswipe.

The boy ended up becoming indecisive, and embarrassed at how long he took. He said he'd come back tomorrow to see if he could make his mind up then. But before he left, he said, "thanks Yoongi!" A stunning smile gracing his face and it made the old grump feel a little bit more alive.

When he was gone, he received a sour mood when the lady from earlier came to him with Felix not too far behind, her face screamed irritation and obvious better - than - you attitude. "What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

"I couldn't find either of you. Why don't you people wear name tags?!"

And that's when things got a little fishy.