XIII. Forgetfulness

[Recap on Sparkling]

   And so, he found his way back to Namjoon, and asked for help. Jimin was quite grateful when the magic being said yes, despite the danger.

   Where was he right now?

   Questioning everything he ever knows. Context? He thought he saw Yoongi.

🌟~· Sparkling ·~🌟

   It had been another normal day for Jimin, he had finished cleaning the pool, adjusting the chairs and tables. He'd lock up the gates for the day, that way his boss would know he'd done his job.

   He had just been paid that last Friday and it was doing okay for him. He didn't have a human home, figuring that he'd just go back to his brothers and rest up with them.

   However, he'd been feeling adventurous. He had seen a very weird box, with black and white pushable buttons that made pleasant noises. Namjoon called it a piano, and he was curious if he could get one for his brothers and him.

   But the task was not easy. He didn't know where to buy a piano! It wasn't easy, especially when his only option was to ask others. The street had few people on them, it being the middle of the day.

   "Sorry but do you know where to buy a piano?" The human he had stopped had looked at him weirdly but told him the directions "Thank you!"

   He remembered the way she told him to go clearly, making it an easy trip to this one store called Hope World. It sounded like it had a bunch of things, like pianos!

   "I hope I have enough," he whispers excitedly, he never really bought anything other than occasional snacks and the clothes he needed to blend in.

   He finds the store easily, neon lights shouting to the neighborhood who they are. It brought a smile to Jimin, he could feel the buttons, it sent a shiver down his spine. Going to the front door, he pushes it open. Or he tries, but it doesn't budge.

   He scans the door and finds the sign. It had words but boy, he did not know how to read.

   He tries to pull and it opens with ease. He blinks before shrugging it away, entering the store. He ignores the people at the cashier who seem to can't handle their tones. He felt bad for the employee.

   Jimin finds the place to resonate something of a feeling that was quite familiar. It felt like whenever he was with his brothers, happy to be with them wherever they were.

   He was puzzled but there were some places like that, he assumed. They were bound to be. So, he continued on in the store. Looking around at all of the different books and different objects.

   They confused him but eventually found a section of pianos. It made his heart speed up, hurrying to go confirm what he saw. Running to a particularly small one, he pushed down the buttons and they felt so much like the one Namjoon had. Looking at the numbers on it, he blinked.

   Remembering all the numbers made his head ache. He just wanted to get a piano so he can show his brothers. Why did the humans have to be so complicated? He always could ask for help from the people who worked there. He figures it was his best shot at getting one today.

   Working up the guts to walk up to them, he breathes out and faces the challenge head on. But something stops him from continuing the quest.

   His heart stops completely, his feet almost trip over themselves. He ends up on his back, gaining the attention of the customer there.

   How could he be here?

   Did he remember him?

   Could he have?

   His heart didn't seem to stop though, in fact, it was all he could hear. The hard pounding of the organ, the velocity it was going made him concerned for his health.

   How could a certain Min Yoongi shake his world?