VII. Hunger Of the Pine

[Recap on Sparkling]

This wasn't supposed to happen to these two but the cards have been dealt and the game is calling them to play.

🌟~· Sparkling ·~🌟

The car slows down to a stop till it turned off completely, a house on their left, and Jimin was baffled at the appearance of it. Truth be told, he hadn't been paying attention to his outside surroundings. The rather small house, as Min Yoongi briefly called it, was the home to a friend.

Was it like a coral reef to the humans? Something that protected them and kept them sound?

Thinking back to his old reef, Jimin felt sad when he remembered the attack. The destruction of the reef.

Yoongi had already unbuckled his seat belt but wondered if he should get Jimin's too. Deciding why the fuck not, he clicks the button and the belt came undone. It had startled Jimin out of his thoughts and it reminded Yoongi he needed clothes. The blanket had been moved to almost nearly show off what he had to offer.

He takes in a deep breath, before asking the merman to look at him. He did. "Jimin, I know this is going to be scary as fuck but this will help you in the end." The merman didn't catch the unsaid hopefully, and instead he nervously grabbed Min Yoongi's hand.
Yoongi was left speechless, but swallowing, he felt he needed that. They got this, they're going to get Jimin the help he needs, no, deserves. He won't stay human for long, he'll make sure of that.

Yoongi softly let's go of the merman's hand, pushing the car door open and going around to the other side to help Jimin out.

The boy himself was struggling with his legs and looking down at them seems to make it worse. He couldn't breathe, couldn't see, couldn't- a pair of cold hands frame his face, catching his attention instantaneously. "Just breathe with me here, innnnnnnnn... ouuuut." They stared at each other as they followed Yoongi's directions. Once Jimin felt calm, Yoongi had him close his eyes as he guided them into the house, keeping a steady hand around the blanket.

When they reached the door, Yoongi didn't have any free hands, so he pushed Jimin's hip against his to hold the towel and he uses the now freed hand to knock. DUN DUN D-DUN DUN.

It takes a minute, but in that time, Yoongi takes his other hand off Jimin's eyes, silently waiting to be helped.

They listen to the noises that sounded vaguely like footsteps down stairs and then, for some reasons, pots banging against the floors. Just chaotic noise is all. Then, the door creaks.

A noticeably tall, gorgeous specimen doesn't look up as he swings the door open. "Look, I already told you, I don't want to have sex-" Looking up a little late, the friend Yoongi trusts, and knows with every fibre of his being that he can help, I introduce to you, the infamous Namjoon. At that moment, I can tell you, he has some regrets. I think you know what they are.

"Well I guess I can't help you if we can't bone... no, I have a problem and I know for a fact you can help."

"Why's he naked?"

"He doesn't have any clothes."

"... why?"

"He wasn't human yesterday-" with that, Namjoon doesn't hesitate to yank them into their house.