Author's note~

The second to last book is finally done, I hope you enjoyed this adventure full of emotions and that you were having a good time while reading it. With this book, really wanted to approach a lot of things that fans can't notice that easily and of course, share some concerns and insecurities that artists can have.

This story was inspired by Jun from Seventeen; he is a great human, lovely and caring. He is one of my personal role models since he truly develops and shows everything I want to be in life, even though he is shy and sometimes he lacks confidence in himself, I know that he tries to be a better version of himself every single day and I'm grateful for that. I feel everyone can learn something from him and that he is someone to look after since he just spreads love, positivism, and joy. I'm so proud of him and all the things he has achieved during the years, I think he is truly shining like a diamond in everybody's eyes nowadays; finally recognized as he deserves.

For all my carats out there, I hope you are satisfied with the storyline and I'm hoping you'll enjoy what I have planned next.

Love you all and thank you for the amazing support! ♡♡♡

-Jian W. Lucas.

Inspired by Wen Junhui From Seventeen.

Credits to all the creators of the gifs (mostly are from WeHeartIt, Pinterest & Tumblr).

Cover by the author.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Available!

"Reflection: Clear Love" Wen Junhui: Season 2 of "Mirror, Mirror".