10 || When the night calls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

Midnight is here which means that you should be sleeping already but Jun and you weren't ready to sleep, it was that obvious that none of you had their sleepwear on.

-No, but really! When you go out to the stage just show them what you got, be you and never look back – You said happily.

-I try to! But sometimes I get nervous when it's a solo stage, but I'll get better at it – Jun assured.

-Good! Just don't forget the lyrics of the song like Dino – You laughed.

-Oh! The concert night was a mess after that, in a good way though– Jun laughed. –I can't believe he forgot the lyrics.

-*Chuckle* but everyone had fun with it, so no lose situation here – You said happily before looking at the clock hanging on the wall. –Oh my, 12:29 and we aren't sleeping – You said surprised.

-I didn't even notice, I'm not tired at all – Jun said while looking at the clock too.

-Hmm, me either – You said.

-Hey, do you want to do something fun? – Jun asked with a mischievous smirk.

-O-Okay – You said a bit insecure.

Jun immediately stood up from your bed and walked directly to your closet, he took out your white hoodie while he took out his black hoodie which you had because he forgot it one day he came to sleep over with Jeonghan and Woozi.

-Put it on, let's go somewhere else – Jun said happily.

-Are you sure about this? – You asked while putting on the hoodie.

-Yes! I am, are you ready? – He asked excitedly.

-I guess I am – You chuckled.

Both of you got out of your house, Jun was taking your hand while the two of you were walking through the streets. He took out his phone and started to play some music out loud, as both of you were walking and admiring the lights of the night Jun was singing the song that was playing while you were breathing the fresh and cool air.

-Let's play around, shall we? – Jun said while putting his cap on.

-Play? What are you planning Jun? – You asked curiously.

-Just follow me – Jun said while taking your hand, both of you started to run away to somewhere Jun has in mind and in the meanwhile, you could see the city.

The night still young here and it seems that the streets are never going to get empty, people were hanging out even if it's too late and it honestly makes everything look more alive.

Jun and you kept running until you got to a park which was emptier than the main streets, there were just a few couples around while as a background you could hear Jun's music playing. You two sat down on the grass and you were actually reloading your back on his side while he was just looking up to the starry night.

-You know, every time I look up to the sky I think about the people I miss to be with and all the ones that support me from afar... and then I think about you – Jun said calmly. –There you are, the brightest star of all – He smiled.

-Hmm, you have such a beautiful heart... always so kind and humble – You said while caressing his cheek gently.

-I guess that's because I'm surrounded by the best people – Jun said while taking your hand, then he just kissed it happily. –Hey, Zhen.

-Yes, Jun – You said while looking up to the starry sky too.

-Do you want to be my girlfriend? I mean, I can't give you a lot but I promise I'll make you happy – Jun said while looking at you with a lovely smile.

-I'm sure we'll be happy – You said before kissing his cheek. –I do – You whispered which made Jun turn around and look at you once again, he just smiled and got closer to you.

Without hesitation he started to kiss your lips playfully while both of you were chuckling a bit when suddenly you heard your phone buzzing, so you got apart from Jun and looked at it and then you notice Wonwoo's texts.

-I don't know where you are but Mingyu is going to your house, he got worried since you didn't answer the telephone at your house. Just warning you – Wonwoo.

-What's the problem? – Jun asked while caressing your cheek.

-We have problems – You said while showing him off Wonwoo's text.

-Oh crap! – Jun said before he stood up in a hurry, he helped you to stand up and just like that both of you started to run towards your house once again. No worries at all since you were just laughing while running back to your house, and once you arrived you noticed that Mingyu's car was already there.

-The window – Jun said while he guided you to the right side of your house and with his help, you climbed up the tree, Jun was going right after you and as soon as you reached your room you heard Mingyu calling you.

-Give me my sleepwear – You said while looking at Jun who was next to your closet, and just as you said he gave you your sleepwear. –Get inside the bathroom, he needs to think I'm alone – You said in a hurry.

-Got it, good luck – Jun laughed before getting inside the bathroom. Immediately you changed your clothes and put on your sleepwear, you turned off the lights and you got in the bed just in time since Mingyu came inside right after you covered up yourself with the blankets.

-Zhenya – Mingyu said while moving you back and ford.

-Hmm, what? Why are you here? – You asked while acting sleepily.

-I got worried, that's all – Mingyu said while sitting down next to you. –Are you okay? – He asked while patting your head.

-Yeah, why you ask? – You said while rubbing your eye.

-Dokyeom told me that you were a bit sad – Mingyu said concerned.

-It was nothing, really – You said before yawning. –But Oppa, you shouldn't be here since you have a tight schedule tomorrow – You said while taking his hand.

-I know, but I wanted to see if you were feeling better – Mingyu smiled. –But why you were sad? – He asked.

-Oppa, can we talk about this tomorrow? I really want you to sleep – You said while looking at him cutely.

-*Sigh* okay, I'll see you tomorrow then – Mingyu said while cluttering your hair. –Sleep well, I love you – He said while standing up from your side.

-Good night and I love you too, Oppa – You said before he smiled at you, then he got out of your room and as soon as you heard him going downstairs you sighed in relief.

-Jun – You called out his name.

-So you were sad, huh? – Jun said while looking at you with a settle smile.

-Yah~ it's too late to talk about this – You complained cutely.

-Hmm, tomorrow we'll talk about this – Jun said before taking his sleepwear from your closet, he got inside the bathroom again and changed himself.

-It wasn't a big deal – You assured while he was getting changed.

-But you were sad – Jun pointed out.

-Just nonsense – You said before he got out of the bathroom, he immediately laid down next to you and started to snuggle next to you.

-I know they aren't but let's leave that for tomorrow – Jun said before he kissed your head.

-Alright, good night then – You smiled while cuddling next to him.