14 || After night playtime

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

The whole room is in silence, no one wants to say something to each other and it seems like a waiting game; just hoping somebody will talk.

I love him but what he did really hurt me, I don't know why he got drunk. I want to ask, but I don't know if he'll lie to me.

-You should know better than anyone my flaws, the way I can lose control – Jun finally spoke. –You were my best friend before we told each other our true feelings, Zhenya – He continued.

-I have that in mind, Jun – You said. –But I don't understand why you got stoned, why you drank so much? – You questioned.

-I wanted to forget – Jun admitted. –At first, I was thinking about us but then I thought I wasn't good enough for you, the way you were with me before we started dating was more than enough – Jun said before you interrupted him.

-How can I let you see that you are good enough for me? How can I make you realize that, Jun? – You questioned while looking at him upset.

-Staying with me – Jun said. –I know I messed up, and I'm sorry for what happened yesterday but I want you to stay by my side – He said while walking towards you.

-I can imagine the picture of you and her snuggling, and it only makes me feel betrayed – You said while looking away from him angrily. Jun started to hug you against him while you still have your arms crossed.

-I promise it won't happen again – Jun said while looking at you. –I won't get drunk again, I promise – He continued.

-Why should I believe you? – You asked.

-Because I love you and because you know me – Jun said while caressing your cheek.

-I'll just forgive you if you tell me something – You said while looking at him.

Should I ask him why he fought with my brother? I really want to know and I think I deserve to know the truth.

-What do you want to know? – Jun asked while removing your hair from your face.

-Why did you fight with Mingyu? – You asked.

-Ugh, Zhenya-ah – Jun complained while looking away from you.

-If you tell me I'll forgive you – You assured.

-*Sigh* fine – He said. –Mingyu was calling you names so I got mad and confront him, then we started to fight – Jun explained.

-Did you hit him? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, why are you surprised? – Jun asked.

-Because you aren't aggressive – You said.