11 || Newest protections

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT MORNING*

-Zhenya's POV-

You can feel a gentle touch against your skin while your eyes are closed, then little kisses against your cheek were making you laugh a bit; you could feel the sweet lips against you while the gentle breeze was coming inside the room through the window.

-Hmm, wake up – Jun whispered against your ear, he was caressing your hair gently.

-I don't want to – You complained while turning around, then you started to snuggle against him.

-Aigoo~ - Jun sighed before kissing your head.

-Jun – You called out his name while resting on his chest. –Can we stay here? – You asked.

-No, baby, we can't – He chuckled a bit. –We have work to do – Jun smiled.

-Work..? – You looked at him confused.

-Right, you are on vacations' spree – Jun said while pocking your cheek.

-They'll end soon though – You said before yawning. –Okay, big boy, let's get up – You said before kissing his lips.

-Hmm, one more – Jun said before kissing you deeper.

-*Giggle* you're such a tease – You smiled.

-I know – He laughed.

Both of you started to get ready for today's schedule, more like Jun's schedule. It's fun to be with him everywhere he goes and to actually have time with the rest of the guys without having any issues, Jun isn't a jealous guy whatsoever. Or at least that's what you think.

It's a cool day at Seoul so you grabbed a white sweater with some black leggings, long white socks and black boots, and to top everything up a red wine jacket with a golden necklace that Mingyu gifted you.

-Hmm, you look so cute – Jun said while passing by, he was dressed in a dark blue hoodie, some white with black sneakers and his black bottom. –Don't mind my fashion today, I'll just go to practice – Jun laughed while looking at you shyly.

-Yah! You don't look bad at all – You admitted.

-I'll get dressed better for tonight – Jun smiled while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

-You always look good – You chuckled. –I'll do breakfast, don't make me wait – You smiled before giving him a kiss on his cheek, then you got out of the room happily.

You got all the way downstairs and started to prepare some pancakes for Jun since he's going to need a lot of energy for today's schedule, honestly, you can get used to living with Jun since he's almost like you. He likes almost all the things you do and he actually enjoys the same snacks, hobbies and music.