23 || One night to remember

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion runway & concert day.

-Zhenya's POV-

The two days you spent making the whole company boutique were worth every single second, everything looks like out of a magazine. The place is looking gorgeous and Cho made a great job by bringing some of her latest articles from the line she started a while ago. On the other hand, Rain and you brought to the boutique some cosmetics from your makeup company, and you have to say that they make everything look more cohesive.

After spending nights inside this place, you lost a little bit of communication with Jun and your brother didn't call you as you thought he would; at this point you already talked with Eunwoo and he told you what was happening with your brother, and that's another reason you want to talk with Jun since he might not know that he already knows about your love for each other.

Currently, the night is coming and everyone is getting ready for the big night. Cho, Rain and you are putting on your best dress since tonight the Korea Fashion Runway is going to be showcasing the newest line of clothes you three made together, everybody is excited and nervous at the same time since the rehearsals for today's events were full of difficulties. You are hoping for a good night and to be recognized as the brand-new clothing company who started strong.

-Are you still nervous? – Cho asked as she walked towards you, then she started to brush her hair in front of the vanity.

-A little too much – You chuckled.

-I feel nervous too, I don't even know what to wear – Rain admitted.

-I'll help you out – Cho said while looking at her dress choices on top of the bed. -The blue dress suits your hair – She spoke.

-I like that one too – You smiled. -And if you put your hair with long waves, you'll look flawless – You suggested.

-Thank you – Rain smiled shyly. -I think you really were right yesterday when I dyed my hair; it really suits all the colours – She spoke.

-See? You should listen to us more often – Cho joked.

You giggled. -Cho, do you have already your dress picked out? – You asked.

-I do, actually, we have a surprise for you – Cho grinned while looking at Rain, then she stood up and brought a box along with her. She gave it to you and sat next to Rain again.

-Open it! Is a gift from us – Rain smiled.

-But – You said before Cho interrupted you.

-No "buts", we wanted to give you this as a payback for making this company possible – Cho said happily.

-Open it, Zhen! – Rain clapped.

-Okay – You smiled.

You took the box's lead and pulled it up, then you removed the paper from the inside which made you see the gift in all its glory; a beautiful light peach long dress with encrusted diamonds as a detail on the front part, then it has on one sleeve which is translucent with a shiny cloth.

-D-Did you make this? – You asked surprised.

-Yes! – Rain said happily.

-This was your first design but you got rid of it, Rain saved it and kept it, and now it's a reality – Cho grinned.

-Do you like it? – Rain asked.

-I love it! Thank you so much – You said blissfully before hugging them tightly.

-Well, let's get ready and go to the runway – Cho said emotionally.

-Aha – You nodded while holding her tightly.

You went over to the fitting room you had there at the boutique, then you looked at yourself in front of the mirror before staring at your necklace through the reflection; it was a gift from Jun when you graduated, you remember that night since he took you to the ball.

No matter where I am; I'll always be there for you – You remembered his words while taking a deep breath.

You thought of being in Osaka since you know that he's having his concert tonight, and you truly want to be there to support all of the boys.

-You'll do awesome, you can do it, Jun – You said while looking at your necklace happily.

-Jun's POV-

It's almost time to go up on stage and finally give our concert as the start of our world tour; everybody is feeling good and full of energy, after today's rehearsals it seems that Mingyu is leaving aside his bitterness towards me, and Minghao seems to be better since he already talked with Vernon, according to him.

Right now, we are taking deep breaths as Carats are yelling our names enthusiastically; my hands are shaking, my mind is somewhere else, and it seems that I'm going to faint in any time. It isn't the first time we do a world tour, nor the first time I perform, however, I feel concerned that I might mess something up. Also, Zhenya's cheers are definitely something I wish I could hear; I miss her so much and I haven't contacted her since I don't have as much time as I thought I could have.

-Hyung, you are trembling, are you okay? – Minghao asked as he got towards me.

-I'm fine, I just need Zhenya with me – I joked.

He stood in silence while I just looked at him a little awkwardly.

-I'm just kidding, to be honest, I don't want to mess up anything – I admitted.

-You won't and... listen, I'm sorry for whatever happened in between us. Do you think we can still best friends? – Minghao asked while looking at me shyly.

-Of course, we can; you know I'll always be there for you – I said before hugging him.

-Are you ready? – Seungcheol asked while patting our backs.

-Sure – Both of us said.

-Perfect! Let's give our best – Seungcheol said happily before the lights from the stage went dark.

Everyone started to get on their places while trying to contain the excitement we are having at that moment, I looked at my necklace that Zhenya gave me in one of my birthdays, and I caressed it trying to remember what she tells me every time I have to perform.

Just be you, enjoy the stage, and give your all – I repeated inside my head.

-You'll do great, stop worrying – Minghao whispered near my ear.

-I'll do my best; thanks, Hao – I smiled before holding his hand kindly.

I let his hand go before Carats started to yell happily the group's name, then we got on stage and waited for the beat to drop. As soon as the music started, the whole arena was filled up with screams and cheers.

Thanks, Carats.