8 || We matter, let's try it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jun's POV-

Some hours already passed away and a lot of tasks in the schedule were done by now, everyone was so happy that we were almost done with the newest projects and they were almost ready to be shown. Even if I was hyped and really happy in my mind I'm thinking about Zhenya and the kiss we had, I honestly can say that telling her to forget me was a mistake but at the same time is how I feel, I know that my lack of confidence can affect her in many ways and that's the reason why I want her to be somehow away from me.

Currently, I'm at the studio just playing the piano on my own, I just want to relax and think on my own... honestly, I'm in search of a solution for this whole situation and how to cover everything up since I don't want Mingyu to find out.

-Jun-ah, here you are! – Jeonghan said while coming inside with Joshua by his side.

-Yeah, I'm here – I said while smiling at them.

-Are you writing something new? – Joshua asked intrigued.

-Nope, I let that to Woozi – I chuckled.

-Awe, are you down? – Jeonghan asked while looking at me surprised.

-No! No way – I said while smiling.

-Hmm, I don't believe you – Joshua said as he smiled.

-Me neither. He looks so sad, right? – Jeonghan said while cuddling on Joshua's shoulder, do they really need to be this cute now? Ugh, where is Minghao when I need him.

-He does – Joshua said while patting Jeonghan's head.

-I'm fine, really good – I lied. –Actually, I want to take a shower, I'll be going now – I said while faking a smile, then I walked right beside them and said goodbye.

I started to walk faster through the hallway while trying to find my way out of the company, as soon as I reached the street I looked for my motorbike and I just drove off from there. I started to drive pretty fast more than I'm usually used to, but I don't care at this point and I just want to disappear honestly.

I feel terrible for ruining Minghao's feelings and Zhenya's too. When Minghao and I were inside my room I told him that I knew his feelings towards Zhenya but he denied everything. I know when he lies, his hands become a bit sweaty and he starts to stutter a lot... yeah, he likes her and I don't blame him.

After driving for a while, I stopped at Zhenya's house, I wanted to talk to her since she never answered my calls nor my texts. She might be mad and really upset with me but I wanted to clear things up, I do love her and I do need her but I don't know if I'm the best one to have a serious relationship with someone.