|| INTRODUCTION ||

You try to disappear but you can't and I know it's difficult and tiring to always stay in the same mood that everyone wants to see you with. But changing your hair colour, your name or even the colour of your eyes is not going to erase your personality. You're unique and you know that but you don't believe it, you don't see what I do and you definitely don't love what I do.

Even if you change a million times you know that you can't change yourself as you want, that you're going to be recognized even if you don't want to; because it's just like a mirror. I know that you don't hate yourself entirely, you love some parts and aspects of you but you can't accept them completely as I do.

Let me help you, let me guide you to the real paradise and finally disappear that mirror that you've been looking at for a long time now. Finally, you can cry as you wanted, now you can be in peace as you wished. No more "mirror, mirror am I beautiful?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

Mingyu:

- Your brother and "bodyguard"

- He's such an overprotective brother but he loves you.

- He's kind and a really cool guy.

- Mingyu's closest friend is Wonwoo.

- He doesn't approve Jun even if he doesn't know that you like him.

Junhui:

- Your best friend.

- You have mixed feelings for him and so do him. 

- Your very first kiss.

- He is really shy but when you get to know him he's such a bright and energetic person.

- He has a dark side (insecure, sometimes feels like he isn't good enough).

- He's jealous of Minghao (even if they are like soulmates).