3 || The other

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

"What did he meant with 'the bottom of this'?" – You thought while cleaning up the garden of your house.

It's been a while since Mingyu got back to the agency with really bad humour, but you know that everything will be alright since he didn't see Jun nor Minghao here at your house. It's been some hours since you stopped thinking about Jun and being close to him under his embrace because... you know that for him it didn't mean a thing.

-Nice flowers -. As soon as you heard that melodic and soft voice you turned around in surprise, making you realize that Minghao was there with you.

-Minghao, how did you got in? – You asked confused as you looked at him with surprise, without even noticing that both of you were inches away from each other's faces.

-You left it open – Minghao said as he looked at you, then he started to look down to your lips making you realize the nearness between you both.

-Dumb me, I left it open when I started cleaning and planting – You said as you got apart from Minghao's face, then you returned to your gardening. You heard how he chuckled once you were giving him your back, and then Minghao just got beside you and then he sat there while looking at you happily.

-I like those flowers – Minghao said while reloading his hands on the grass.

-Huh? Really? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, why the surprise, Zhenya? – Minghao asked before he chuckled.

-Sunflowers are one of my favourite ones in this garden – You said while smiling at him kindly.

-That means I have a good taste then – Minghao said with a smile.

-You sure do – You said before you finished planting the tulips. Then you got up and gave your hand to Minghao for him to stand up as well.

-Come on, I'll give you some water – You said kindly while Minghao stood up with your help.

-Okay – Minghao said as he started to follow you all the way to the kitchen.

You took out the fruit water from the fridge and while Minghao was sitting on the bar's stool you served both of you some water in a glass.

-There you go – You said as you gave the pink drink to him, he looked at the glass of water pretty confused which immediately made you giggle.

-Are you trying to poison me? – Minghao asked while looking at the glass of water pretty confused.

-*Laugh* no, of course not. It's made out of pomegranate – You said with a smile before rolling your eyes, and then you drank some of it from your glass. As soon as Minghao saw you drinking it he decided to give it a shot, you looked at him trying to see his reaction trying it for the first time.