22 || Secretly loving you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

After looking at the building that will hold the company's name, everyone decided to start from today to clean and organize the place as much as they could. The 'Fashion Runway' is in a couple of days so the three of you have to hurry up and finish this requirement for presenting your spring line.

-To be honest, I want to know why Eunwoo called you – Rain spoke while mopping the floor.

-Yeah, me too – Cho sighed.

-Same, I just really want to know if it's something good or bad – You admitted.

-Hopefully, it isn't something bad – Cho said while cleaning the dusty furniture. -By the way, how do you know him? – She asked.

-Eunwoo is one of my brother's friends, they trust each other a lot – You said. -I'm worried about Seventeen – You added.

-Girl, you are worried about a lot of things – Rain said worriedly. -You need to take time to rest your mind – She suggested.

-I agree, we want you to be at your best – Cho nodded.

-I'm fine, I just want to talk it out – You admitted.

-So, tell us why are you worried – Rain smiled.

-Well, first of all, Minghao and Jun are in this process of lovers to friends which might affect their closeness – You told.

-They are best friends, I'm sure Minghao will put his friendship with Jun before anything – Cho said.

-Plus, Minghao loves you too and I'm sure he doesn't want to steal Jun from you – Rain stated.

-Yes – You sighed. -I told Jun to talk with him during the tour, maybe they can talk about everything that had happened more privately – You said.

-Another thing you want to discuss? – Cho asked.

-Hmm, my brother – You spoke before you started to put the blankets off the furniture. -He didn't say goodbye as the rest of the members from Seventeen – You told.

-Okay, that's odd – Cho said surprised.

-Do you think it has to do with Eunwoo calling you? – Rain questioned.

-It might be, now I remember that Woozi told me he slept with him last night – You said.

-Let's hope it isn't something so serious – Cho sighed.

-Yes – You nodded.

-Vernon's POV-

Some hours had passed already since the airplane took off, now, the majority of the boys are sleeping and others are just watching movies on the monitors. However, before I could go to sleep too, Minghao started to text me even though he is two seats behind me.