13 || Stoned nights

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jun's POV-

I don't know what hour it is, I don't know where the rest of the members are but the only thing I know is that we got inside a club some hours ago. It seems that I lost track of the time, I don't even know what I'm doing right now, and I think I drank way too much.

-Jun! What are you doing here? – Tzuyu asked happily while walking towards me.

-The boys and I wanted to have some fun, I really don't know why – I smiled.

-It's good to know you guys can relax from time to time. The girls are here too but I don't know where they are – She laughed.

-Yeah, I'm just like you – I said while getting closer to her. –Are you bashed too? – I asked.

-It seems that way because I'm not pushing you away – Tzuyu said while caressing my hair, and then she started to snuggle next to my shoulder.

-Hmm, I believe you now – I chuckled.

-*Giggle* good – She smiled before kissing my cheek. –See you around, Jun – Tzuyu said before touching my lips with her finger.

As soon as she left Minghao came towards me in a hurry, I was listening to him but the music was so loud that I couldn't understand him.

-Are you stupid!? Jun, listen to me! – Minghao said before he slapped my cheek.

-What do you want? – I asked annoyed.

-You are such a dumbass – Minghao rolled his eyes, then he called Joshua and Jeonghan who were making out in a corner.

-What happened? – Joshua asked concerned.

-Yeah, we were occupied – Jeonghan smirked.

-Stop thinking about eating each other's faces and let's get the hell out of here – Minghao ordered.

-Why? – Jeonghan asked confused.

-Before Jun cheats on Zhenya – Minghao said while I was reloading my hand on his shoulder.

-Geez, this boy is drunk to the core – Joshua said concerned.

-Hyung, just hurry up – Minghao said.

-Okay, okay – Joshua said while taking Jeonghan's hand, then both of the disappeared inside the crowd.

-Zhenya – I thought. –I screwed up – I said worriedly.

-You did, you really did – Minghao said while looking at me concerned but mad at the same time.

-Zhenya's POV-

Everyone was ready to sleep after hanging out for a little while, and during that time Dino called and he said that they stopped by to get something from the market. You really didn't believe that but you acted out as if you did, however, Dino's call calmed down Vernon since he was worried about the boys.