19 || Trusting you; Loving us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later.

-Zhenya's POV-

Nighttime is already in Seoul, tomorrow is going to be a heavy one since a lot of things are taking place; Jun and the whole Seventeen is going to start their overseas tour, and the collection is going to be shown to a very important table of experts that are doing a fashion runway this coming week.

Following the current situation, Jun and you decided to go out and have some time on your own, after all, you want to be together as much time as possible. So, right now, both of you are walking around the streets while drinking some iced coffee and holding your hand as he's humming happily.

-Jun, you should have your mask on – You claimed, then you tried to put it on his face.

-Yah! It's fine like this, Zhen, I still have the glasses on – He chuckled while putting your hand down, then he kissed your cheek. -If I had my mask on, I wouldn't be able to do that, or to drink my coffee – Jun complained.

-Alright – You said shyly before kissing him back.

Then you two kept on walking calmly, he took a sip of his coffee and so do you. Suddenly, you looked at the hour on your watch and glanced at Jun once again.

-Jun? – You called out.

-What's up? – He said while looking at you.

-Aren't you bored? – You asked. -I mean, we've been walking for an hour or so – You added.

-Well, if you want, we can go somewhere special – Jun winked.

-Where? – You asked curiously.

-Just follow me – He smiled.

Jun held your hand tighter and started to guide you somewhere you don't truly know, but by following his steps you can see that he knows exactly where to go. He's pulling your hand gently trying to fasten up the pace as you walk, the streets are getting a bit crowded since the night is barely young. Jun took a turn leading to an alley where some people are having fun and drinking some shots, it seems they are living their best lives.

The place began to get darker, now, you are inside an odd cafeteria that seems like a club by its decorations. You kept on following Jun, and both of you climbed the stairs to the rooftop, and once you reached the top the place was beautifully lightened up by fair lights above you. A bar on the right, chairs and comfy outside couches around a fireplace, and some cute outdoor tables are placed beside and in front some of the chairs.

-I thought it was a cute place to see together before I go for some months – Jun whispered near your ear while embracing you from behind.

-I love it, thanks Jun! – You said happily before kissing his cheek.

You took his hand and you two sat down on the couch, you looked at the whole place amazed since you want to remember each little detail.

-Zhenya, I know I can trust you everything – Jun suddenly spoke, making you look at him immediately. -I know you trust me a lot, but there are some things I need to tell you... however, I don't know how to start – He spoke.

-Is it bad? – You asked.

-Maybe – He told. -But I'm sure you'll think as I do – He assured.

-So, go on, tell me – You said while holding his hand.

-The day at the beach, Minghao... he told me that he doesn't love you, he never did. And he confessed to me – Jun explained, living you speechless. -Then he suddenly kissed me, and right after that, he felt scared about losing me. I don't know what to do now – Jun continued.

You took a moment to process what he told you, once again you looked around and tried to keep your feelings together.

-Are you upset? – Jun asked concerned before pressing your hand gently.

-I'm not, I'm worried – You admitted. -I don't mind that he kissed you, I'm not jealous at all. But I'm worried because he's your best friend and now, he might suffer and that worries me – You spoke.

-Zhen, I'm feeling the same way, I wanted to talk with him today but he doesn't want to touch the subject at all – Jun said concerned.

-He's avoiding it, huh? – You questioned.

-Avoiding isn't the full case; he's trying to forget what happened – Jun sighed.

-Hey, come here – You said while opening up his arms to him, he let his body rest on you and he started to embrace you tightly.

-I'm worried about him – Jun stuttered.

-I know, me too – You sighed. -You need to talk with him, tomorrow or during the tour, and when you do it let him know that you love him and that your friendship is special to you – You told.

-I will, thank you for supporting me Zhen – Jun whispered while caressing your head.

-I'll always be here for you – You said while rubbing his back.

-I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend – Jun chuckled a tad.

-Yah! I should be the one saying that – You claimed while looking at him. -Just look at the place you brought me – You grinned while looking at your surroundings lighten up beautifully.

He laughed slightly. -It's nice, huh? Vernon and Joshua come here to get some inspiration with Woozi, they showed it to me and I liked it whenever it's late at night – Jun said.

You didn't say anything, instead, you admired him from the way he is; humble, caring, pure, trustworthy, and a lot of other adjectives that are coming inside your head.

-Why are you staring at me like that? – Jun asked shyly.

-Hmm, I just love when you open up to me; I love to hear you talk and share your thoughts – You admitted.

-Yah! I have to, you always ask me a lot of things – He complained cutely. -But I'm not bothered with sharing my thoughts to you – Jun grinned shyly.

-I'm glad to hear that – You giggled. -Now, can we talk about the tour? I'm curious to know more about it – You said.

-Hmm, what do you want to know? – He asked.

-The first destination – You questioned.

-Osaka, Japan – Jun answered.

-Roommate – You said.

-Why do you want to know? – Jun asked before chuckling.

-Just curious – You smiled.

-Well, in that case, Wonwoo – Jun said while playing with your fingers.

-Like that – You smiled.

-I know, right. He told me he's going to help me out with the calls I might do to you during the tour – Jun spoke.

-Aw, that's so sweet of him – You told happily. -You'll do amazing, Seoul's concerts were pretty awesome so I bet you'll do great – You said proudly.

-Thanks, my flower, I hope Carats we'll be pleased – Jun smiled, then he kissed your forehead. -But I'll miss you – He admitted.

-Me too, a lot, Jun – You said while caressing his hair.