6 || Big bright fairytale...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

You were at your house with Jun and you were talking while the TV was on with a drama you like to see a lot, however, you aren't paying too much attention to it since Jun started to tease you a bit since he was just in the mood.

-Yah! But tell me, have you ever kissed someone? – Jun asked curiously while laughing.

-Ugh! Jun! No, I haven't, you already know that – You complained while feeling very embarrassed.

-Not even your brother? – Jun asked with a smirk.

-Guck! No! Jun what are you saying? – You asked while hitting him with a pillow, he wasn't caring at all he was actually just laughing because of your cute reactions.

-It was just a question – Jun said as he chuckled.

-Either way, I want to know something – You said while looking at him.

-Okay, fire up. Tell me, what do you want to know? – Jun asked as he looked at you intrigued.

-Mingyu doesn't want to tell me about it but, why did you fight with him? – You asked.

-Hmm, that's classified – Jun said as he stared at the TV once again.

-Hey! Don't ignore me! Answer – You said while looking at him.

-It's a Seventeen secret, I can't reveal it – Jun said as he looked away from you.

-Jun – You complained while pulling his shirt. –Wen Junhui! – You shouted cutely.

-Zhenya-ah... can you stop? – Jun said as he pulled you away with the pillow, then you looked at him madly. You were actually looking like a kid complaining because of any nonsense.

-Pretty please – You insisted again.

-*Sigh* you – Jun said as he placed his hand on his face.

-Huh? – You said while looking at him confused.

-He said things about you and I got mad, and we fought. Happy? – Jun said as he looked at you a bit serious.

-Sure – You said as you settled down to sit against him. Now you feel a bit awkward since he was actually looking serious, but then he placed your head on his shoulder as soon as you were beside him.

-You shouldn't worry, I apologized and so do him – Jun said while looking at the TV, then he just patted your head gently.

-Alright – You said as you looked at the TV too.

You stood there for a while just watching the drama, and in between chapters you started to complain about the two main characters that never fell in love with each other's presence. Kind of annoying but the plot itself was really good and both of you were enjoying it so far.