9 || Mixed feelings for both

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Jun's POV-

It was more than obvious now that Minghao has feelings for Zhenya since he already told her about it, I'm confused since I never thought about the possibility of him liking her... I mean, I just wasn't that aware that it could happen but I honestly don't blame him.

Right now, I want to talk to him now that we can and we have the time since the schedule isn't that tight today, I can't be mad at him because of this; Minghao is like my brother and I just couldn't just argue with him about this because for me it isn't that big of a deal.

-Hey – I said while getting inside the practice room.

-Hey! I thought you were gone – Minghao said while stretching his arms.

-No, I decided to stay a little while – I said. –By the way, I saw Zhenya yesterday – I added while sitting down on the chair in front of the piano.

-Oh, and is everything cool? – He asked.

-Yeah but we discuss something, and that something has something to do with you – I said a bit nervous while playing some piano keys.

-*Sigh* Jun, I can explain – Minghao said while looking down to the floor, then he just looked at me once again a bit embarrassed. –I wanted to tell you about that before but, I-I just couldn't – He stuttered.

-So... you do love her? – I asked.

-It's nothing, honestly – He assured. –I just have mixed feelings – Minghao said while walking towards me.

-Are you sure? I mean w-we aren't together – I said while looking at him concerned.

-Pretty sure – He smiled. –Thanks for worrying Hyung, but there's nothing to be concerned of – Minghao said while holding my shoulders.

-I don't know why but I think I should worry – I said.

-No, no I'm perfectly fine – Minghao said while hugging me. –Yah! You always so protective – He laughed.

-I have to, I'm your hyung after all – I smiled.

-Waa~ just because of that? – Minghao asked while looking at me with a wide smile.

-Hmm, yeah – I joked.

-Rude – He laughed.

-Okay, okay because I love you too – I said while surrounding his shoulders with my arm, then I just cluttered his hair which made him laugh even more.

-Jun-ah! You shouldn't be here though – Minghao complained while looking at me surprised.

-Why? – I asked.