16 || My only home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NIGHTTIME*

-Zhenya's POV-

DK reply to you after three hours, he did tell you that he was upset with Jun and his behaviour but at the same time he thought that he never acted that way before. In the end, he vowed to talk with him which made you feel a lot calmer.

On the other hand, the rest of the day passed by faster than expected, but the good thing is that Cho, Rain and you decided to start tomorrow morning all the things for this month's brand-new line collection. You are excited and very inspired to make this line shine.

Currently, the clock is marking at 12:36 a.m. And it looks like you are finally done with some ideas you had for the fashion line, so, you took a little break by surfing through social media. You started to see some posts of Seventeen which made your day even better, also you saw your brother's Instagram and liked his recent posts. It was a matter of seconds for your phone to ring, and surprisingly it was Jun.

You answered the video call.

-Hello, prince – You said happily.

-Goodnight, Zhenya – Jun smiled. -How are you? – He asked.

-Hmm, good – You said. -I miss you a lot – You added cutely.

-You read my mind – Jun chuckled. -I'm sorry I couldn't go to lunch with you – He said.

-Don't worry, I know you are occupied – You said. -By the way, where are you? I thought you were back at the dorms – You questioned confused.

-We did a presentation at The Show, it was a special stage and you'll be able to see it tomorrow – Jun smiled.

-Aw, I'm excited – You said happily.

-I hope you like it – Jun said. -I'm sorry for calling so late, but I really wanted to see you – He admitted.

-I'm glad you did, I was missing you too – You grinned. -Prince, did everything went well with you and the boys? – You asked curiously.

-Hmm, yeah – Jun said before breathing deeply. -DK talked to me, he said that you got upset because they were treating me in the wrong way – Jun explained.

-Did he apologize to you? – You asked.

-He did, and I thank you for that, but I can defend myself too – Jun said a bit embarrassed.

-*Giggle* I know you can, prince, but I was upset and worried – You admitted.

-Yeah, is okay – Jun said.

-Is there something else bothering you? – You asked.

-Hmm, I'll tell you when I get to your house – Jun smiled.