24 || Love can play

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jun's POV-

It was the end of an amazing concert, almost everybody thanked Carats for coming and their love; Wonwoo is the last one to talk, however, he made the screams of our fans to be louder.

-Tonight was magical! – Wonwoo said happily, as a response Carats said "yes" pretty loudly.

-It was such an incredible night with all of you, Carats. We are more than grateful that you support us day and night, the way you love us makes us feel so much better and the way you support our careers is thrilling to see. I'm not that good with words but every time I see you, I just let my words flow – Wonwoo smiled while the members started to cheer him up. –This night was one to remember and more to Mingyu-ssi since he got to know something new today – He teased before laughing.

-What is it? – Hoshi asked curiously.

-About what? – Dino asked.

Mingyu looked away and Wonwoo just chuckled before surrounding Mingyu's shoulder with his arm. –Zhenya has a boyfriend – Wonwoo smiled.

-Yeah - Mingyu sighed.

-Now, he has to share his little sister - Wonwoo told while caressing Mingyu's hair.

All Carats were cheering Mingyu happily and started to shout "congratulations" while Mingyu just smiled embarrassedly, in the meanwhile, the rest of the members were amazed by the news and I was just speechless. I don't know what he thinks or who he thinks her boyfriend is but I feel concerned about it.

His attitude makes sense now; he was acting coldly with me because he knows Zhen and I are together.

One last time we said goodbye to Carats, we bowed together while taking each other's hands and then we went off stage happily as our fans kept cheering us up. Quickly our staff came by to give us water and towels as everyone started to congratulate and thank our team for the amazing concert; as I kept thanking the staff and the members, I went towards Mingyu.

-Mingyu – I called out his name.

-Not now, hyung – Mingyu said before drinking some water.

-We need to talk about what you know – I said concernedly.

-I don't want to talk right now, okay? – Mingyu said a bit upset.

-Listen to me, I don't want to be like this with you... if you could just listen – I begged.

-Jun-hyung, stop it, I can't talk right now – Mingyu said while looking at me seriously, then he sighed. –Tomorrow we'll talk, I promise – He said before going away.

That didn't go as bad as I thought.

I took a deep breath before looking at my necklace when suddenly I heard how Wonwoo tried to talk with Mingyu; seems like he's trying to calm him down. I just closed my eyes while holding my necklace and I thought about Zhenya.

-Hey, everything we'll be fine – Minghao said while approaching me.

-Thanks, I hope so – I said with a settle smile.

-I know Mingyu and he will listen to you, just be patient – Minghao said while patting my back.

-I'll try to, thanks Hao – I said before hugging him kindly.

*Later that night*

-Vernon's POV-

After a long drive, laughs, talks and a nice dinner, we are finally back at the hotel. Everybody is at their rooms right now, I can tell that tomorrow is going to be a pretty good day since we'll have time to see the city and enjoy our last day at Osaka. For now, we'll get some sleep and enjoy the feeling of our concert since it went better than we expected.

Currently, I'm already on my bed just as Minghao; we are talking about Jun's situation and how Mingyu took the things, he was looking worried and it made me feel bad for him since I know he stills in love with Jun.

-I hope Mingyu can understand his feelings, I know Jun and he isn't used to be loved the way Zhenya loves him – Minghao told. –I want them to make everything up and be like before; I know Zhen would agree with me – He added.

-You shouldn't be concern about that, Mingyu-hyung is a good guy; I know he will listen to him tomorrow and everything is going to be fine – I spoke. –After all, Mingyu-hyung wants the best for Zhenya and if Jun makes her happy, he'll accept their feelings for each other – I disclosed.

-I guess you are right – Minghao sighed before letting out a settle smile. –Mingyu-hyung is a good person, you are right – He said more relaxed.

-He is – I smiled.

-I-I'm sorry for always talking about Jun and for talking about my feelings for him with you but, I don't know who else to trust – He stuttered. –I mean, this is way too delicate for me to let all the members know – Minghao said shyly.

-Hyung, you don't have to apologize, on the contrary, I'm glad you trust your feelings to me – I smiled.

-Really? – Minghao questioned.

-Yeah, everything is truly fine; if talking about Jun-hyung makes you happy, it won't matter to me – I told.

-Thanks, Vernon, sometimes I feel that I don't deserve you – Minghao chuckled a tad.

-Yah! Don't say that, hyung – I complained. –You deserve more than you think – I assured.

He grinned happily. –You too – Minghao spoke. –I'm glad we are roomies – He said before cluttering my hair.

-Hmm, me too – I said.

I stood up from the bed and went over to the dresser, I put out the clothes I want to wear tomorrow and then returned to my bed; I noticed that Minghao got out of his bed and checked his phone, I stared at him and blushed out a bit. I cleared out my throat before sitting down on the edge of my bed.

-Tomorrow is our last day, right? – Minghao questioned while looking at his phone.

-Yes, why? – I asked.

-Hmm, I was looking at some places we could visit but since everyone is making plans aside I thought of bringing Jun with me, still, he has to get his friendship better with Mingyu-hyung so, do you want to come with me? – Minghao questioned after his whole explanation which I found cute.

-Sure, I'll come along – I grinned.

-Thanks, you are the best – Minghao smiled.

He stood up from his bed and went right ahead to hug me tightly against him; I never received a hug from Minghao like this so it made me feel flustered in seconds, still, I hugged him back as he rested his head on my shoulder.