15 || Everyone can fall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

Jun and you are hiding inside the closet, and it seems this is fun to both of you; hiding away from your brother since Jun isn't with the group, yes, sounds cool for you. However, Jun had a plan and he wanted to go out of your house discretely since after all, he needs to return with the group. You agreed with him, and now the objective is to get out of your house as soon as possible.

-Where is him? – You asked confused.

-I don't know, should we take a look? – Jun questioned.

-Hmm, let's see – You said while taking Jun's hand, then you two got out of the closet and began to walk carefully outside of the guests' room.

-Zhenya? – You heard Mingyu calling out your name.

-He's in my room – You said while looking at your left.

-Come – Jun said while pulling your hand; he took you all the way downstairs, and it was obvious that the footsteps could be heard, which alerted Mingyu immediately.

-Oh, crap – Jun said as he saw Mingyu going downstairs too.

You two went towards the back entrance of the house which is in the kitchen, without making a lot of noise, you opened it and got out of your house.

-We can't take your car, he's going to notice you were here – Jun said. -Can you keep a good run? – He asked while looking at you.

-That's offensive, of course! – You said before slapping his hand.

-*Chuckle* sorry, baby – Jun said before kissing your head. -Let's go – Jun smiled.

*TIME LATER*

-Jun's POV-

Some hours passed since Zhenya and I escaped from Mingyu, it was quite funny and I had a great time with her. I'm glad that she believed in me and didn't break up with me, I really regret everything I did yesterday... and I feel that the rest of the members are mad as well.

I'm walking inside Seventeen's practice room, I'm texting Zhenya since I want to know how she's doing. I know it's been just a few hours since we were together, but I miss her... is that something that happens often when you love someone? Because if that's so, I'll need to take her with me everywhere.

-How's the collaboration searching going? – I asked.

-Well, I'm thinking of taking Cho's opportunity, after all, she wants Rain and me to work with her – Zhenya replied.

-Wow! That's amazing, flower! – I wrote happily.

[Heart Emoji]