21 || With you gone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Jun's POV-

We are walking towards the flight of our first destination; Osaka, Japan. The airport is crowded with a lot of Carats who are saying goodbye to us in the best way possible, everyone is so happy just to think about the rest of the tour and the new places we'll visit altogether. However, as much as I want to enjoy this tour with all my members; I can see that everything is going to difficult for me since Minghao hasn't talked to me and Mingyu looks more serious than ever. I wonder why.

After a few turns, cheers from Carats and guidance from our staff, we are almost reaching the room from our flight, briefly enough, Seungcheol took the first place on the line for the plane, and everyone else just followed him inside the airplane.

-We are together – Vernon said while patting my back, then he sat down on his seat.

-Right – I said before sitting next to him.

-Jun-ah... I want to talk about something important before we go along with the tour – Vernon spoke.

-Go ahead – I said while looking at him.

-I want you to know that Hao is really sorry for the way he treated you, and for getting in between your relationship with Zhenya – Vernon said while looking at me worriedly.

-I'm not mad at him, and Zhenya knows about this but she isn't mad either – I assured. -I know Hao since the very beginning, he's a good guy and his friendship is very important for me. That's why I can't be mad at him for what he did, to be honest, I'm just worried about him – I admitted.

-That's good to know even though he won't make the same mistake again, I already talked to him about this – Vernon sighed.

-Vernon, how did you know that he liked me? – I asked curiously.

-Because I heard him one day talking to himself in front of the mirror, and then the last thing I knew was that he liked you – Vernon explained. -It was hard to hear – He said while looking down to his hands.

-Do you like Minghao? – I asked.

He just hummed in a yes while nodding with his head. -Is a mess, I know – He chuckled, sounding sad about it.

-It isn't; the mess is right here and it's me – I joked. -Without Zhenya, I'm the one who'll go crazy, and that's going to leave time for you and Hao during the tour. I'll help you out – I said before patting his shoulder with a smile.

-Thanks, Jun – He smiled while looking at me blissfully.

*HOURS LATER*

-Zhenya's POV-