4 || For a friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

-Zhenya's POV-

The moon is now showing up in the sky, you are humming while brushing your hair in front of your vanity. It's all relaxing and the only thing that can be heard is the cold wind coming inside your room from the balcony. Today was a great day but you wish you could make it better, it wasn't bad but some things went off.

-You look so sad – You heard a lively voice saying from behind. You turned around and as soon as you looked there you were surprised by his presence.

-Vernon, what are you doing here? – You asked surprised as you saw him there at the entrance of your balcony. Then you left the brush on the table and went towards him and then you just hugged him tightly.

-I was bored so I came to see how you were – Vernon said as he smiled at you. –But I see that you aren't well at all, right?

-Nah, it's nothing. By the way, how did you climb up here? – You asked.

-Jun taught me – Vernon said while chuckling.

-Jun? – You asked confused.

-Y-Yeah, he was used to climbing trees and stuff – Vernon said a bit nervous.

-Hmm I see, he never mentioned that to me – You said surprised.

-Yeah well, either way, I just wanted to take you somewhere special – Vernon said excitedly.

-Special? – You questioned.

-Yup, trust me you'll love it – Vernon said as he patted your head.

-Okay – You said as you smiled at him.

You put a jacket on and then Vernon and you went downstairs, before leaving the house you saw Vernon pretty excited so you are really curious to see what he's up to now. When you two got out of your house he started to guide you to the front yard, since it's all covered up with green and beautiful grass he told you to sit down and then he pulled out something from his car which was parked just in front the yard of your house.

-A blanket? – You asked while looking at him confused.

-Exactly, now lay down here with me – Vernon said while placing the blanket on the grass. Just as he said you laid down on top of it and then he got right beside you, he looked at you happily which really made you smile.

-What are we waiting for? – You asked while looking at him.

-Just stare at the sky, you'll see – Vernon said happily.

Right after he said that you stared up to the sky while reloading your arms behind your head, then you looked at Vernon sitting down there just reloading his hands back while admiring the sky.

-How was your day Vernon? – You asked while looking at the sky.

-Very nice – Vernon said as a sigh. –It was tiring and kind of full of emotions.

-Why's that?

-Hmm, well we started to practice for the next projects we've planned with the company and we are planning on doing a tour pretty soon – Vernon said happily.

-I see, and why it was emotional? – You asked.

-A bunch of things happened, and I'm missing the sensation of being on stage – Vernon said before he laughed. –And right now it's going to be emotional.

-Why?

-Look there – Vernon said as he looked at you happily, then he pointed at the dark sky.

-Whoa – You said while looking at the sky.

A bunch of stars were appearing on the sky, they were blinking so bright that they didn't seem real at all. The darkness of it all was lighted up by the stars, they were looking amazingly gorgeous and this is the thing you needed to make your night better.

-Jun's POV-

-He deserved it! – I yelled while I started to hit the door with my hands. –You shouldn't defend him!

-Jun, stop it! – Minghao said as he pulled me away from the door.

-Mingyu, stop it! – I heard Woozi saying from behind the door.

-I just told the truth, Junhui! – Mingyu yelled upset.

-You didn't! – I yelled back furiously.

A while ago Mingyu and I started fighting over Zhenya again, but this time it was all his fault like almost every time. He said that Zhenya wasn't as pure as she seems since he thinks that she isn't loyal to her feelings, and what bothered me the most is that he thinks she's hooked up with multiple guys.

I don't understand how someone can say that about her, Mingyu lost his mind just for being so overprotective. Zhenya is not like that so I defended her which really made Mingyu upset, I didn't care at that point if we were friends and if I respect him, I was just mad at his way of thinking. Because once again he was wrong and just over thinking.

-Jun – Minghao called out my name, but I didn't answer. –Junhui.

No response again, I was just looking down at the floor while sitting down on the corner of the bed.

-Wen Junhui! – Minghao said as he pulled me back making me reload my back on the mattress.

-I don't want to talk with you – I said upset, then someone opened the door.

-But you will have to talk with me – Seungcheol said as he opened the door, then he looked at me seriously which made Minghao stood up immediately. Before he left he just hugged me tightly, he patted my shoulders and got out of the room.

-Are you out of your mind? – Seungcheol asked as he came inside, then he closed the door and stood in front of me.

-He's the one out of his mind, just look at him saying nonsense about his sister – I said annoyed while looking away from him.

-You punched Mingyu in the face, are you mad or something? – He questioned again.

-Yes, and?! – I said annoyed. –I was just defending my best friend, okay? – I said a bit more relaxed.

-I'm surprised... you never acted like this before – Seungcheol said concerned. –We all heard what he said, but you know that he is just worried about Zhenya.

-But he shouldn't talk about her like that, they are family and he shouldn't be rude against her – I said upset.

-Just give the big brother a break, he has to look after Zhenya and I bet he was just worried – Seungcheol said. –We are family too, Jun, he's part of our family too.

-I know – I said before I sighed.

-You should talk with him later, okay? And please never do this again, not with us at least – Seungcheol said before he chuckled. –Geez, you are a strong one now huh, not bad Jun – Seungcheol said while cluttering my hair with a settle smile.

-I-I'm sorry, did I go too far? – I asked embarrassed.

-No, you only made his nose bleed – Seungcheol said sarcastically.

-It won't happen again – I said concerned.

-It better not. Well, just relax for now Jun – Seungcheol said before he got out of the room. And as soon as he left I received a text, so I opened it which really made my night better.

-Zhenya enjoyed the stars so much, so do I. Mission complete! – Vernon.

-Mission complete – I said while looking at the picture of Vernon and Zhenya looking at the starts together.