part 57

~~~~~Amethyst's pov~~~~~

My eyes dart open as I gasp in pain. Looking around, I'm in the gym at school with Stefan, Caraline, and Tyler. Everything around me, the gym  has been decorated with the 20's theme.

I stumble to my feet, Stefan and Caraline both come and help me. As if it was an instinct.

" Hay, take it easy. Ok." Caraline says.

"I...I can't...It's Easter..she.." I stutter while all the events flood through my mind.

"Yes, we know. She is turning Ric -" Stephan tries to explain, but I cut him off.

"No. She was making something else. A dagger." I feel myself getting better, so I walk forwards a little and start to pace while thinking.

"Wait, a dagger. That doesn't make sense." Tyler thinks out openly.

"Could it be for Ric." Caraline asks.

"No, she wouldn't make it that easy..." Stephan trails off.

I instantly stop in my tracks, gaining everyone's attention."Oh my god. OH MY GOD." I look at them all and say shocked."It's for me! I need to find Nik." And with that, I run out of the gym doors and roame the coridors in the hope of finding Nik.

Frantically looking in all the classrooms, I feel a gentle but firm grip on my wrist. Turning, I see Stefan.

"Thyst, you need to calm down. Ok, just -" he true to soothe me.

"Calm down. It's not that easy for a werewolf or vampire, but I'm both. I need to get that dagger and deastry it. I don't want Elana or anyone else shoving it through my heart. I just can't. There is too much I can't live through again." I sob and start to cry.

Pulling me into his chest, Stephan gently rubs my back.

Pulling myself together, I look up at Stephan and wisper, "I'm sacred, Stef."

"It's ok. I will make sure no one will put that dagger in your heart." He reasures.

Feeling better and safer, I pull away and slowly walk away. With Stephan to my right, we start to walk towards the entrance of the school.

His hand softly brushes mine, and I feel a warm heat radiating off him. Placing his soft hand in mine, our fingers intertwine. We walk out of the school to see Nik.

"You know this is your fault. You set us on this when you relieved my mother. I wonder if revence is worth the cost." Nik says as we aproach him.

"Oh, I'm done with revenge. As far as Easter, we have stopped her before, and we'll stop her again." Stefan replies.

"I'm going back into the school. If you need anything just come and find me." I release my hand from Stephan's hand and walk back into the school.

----------

I've been lying on the bleachers since I left Nik and Stefan from the front of the school.

I'm standing at the ceiling when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking next to me, my eyes meet with Stephan's green orbs.

"Hay, the spell is broken. We can leave." He said as he held his hand out for me to take.

I sit up and look at the ground, not wanting to move. I feel Stefan sit down next to me and says "What up."

"It's the whole Easter thing. She made a dager that people could use to shut me up or a way to take me away from a plan. Honestly, I don't want to be worrying about someone daggering me. We both know Elana's reputation." I share my thoughts with him openly.

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into a well needed hug. And wispers, "If you are daggered, just know as soon as I find out I will be the one to pull it out. No hesitation, ok."

I nod my head still in his embrace. We pull away and stand up, then walk out of the school.

I tell Stefan I'm going to go back to the bording house. He nods, and vamp speeds away.

Im in the woods when I hear a voice scream at me. Understanding what it is saying, I go to the Michelson mansion. I walk in to see Nik. He comes over to me, and to my surprise, I'm in a warm hug that I don't ever want to leave.

He reasures me everything is going to be ok. And to pack a bag because we are leaving.

I open my mouth to explain about the dagger and object, but he walks out of the house before I can say a word.

A sigh falls from my lips. Knowing he will be back soon, I go to my room and begin to pack my things.

---------

Nik comes into my room and informs me that we need to leave now, so I take my bad and leave my room.

Getting to the car, I put my bag in the back of the car. Nik goes inside, but I tell him I'm going to take a walk to clear my head.

"I'll be back in time to leave in the morning. I'll call if there are any updates on what I'm doing. Ok." I tell him. He nods, and I start to walk away from the house.

Strolling through the town square, I am firmly grabed on my shoulders and vamp sped somewhere.

My back hits a hard surface, making me groan in pain from the impact and squint my eyes.

Still feeling that pressure on my shoulders, I open my eyes to see Alaric.

He was hovering over me with stone cold eyes.

I start to panic a little when I see his face change. Anytime I'm in a situation like this, I know what to do and how to fight back, but my mind is blank.

He leans to my neck and wispers, "I'm sorry for everything you have been throught but... you are on the wrong side, princess." I'm frozen in fear. His warm breath brushes on my ear as he says those cold words.

He pulls away, so we are face to face again, and I can't take this anymore. I screem.

But this time, Alaric is the throne off of my body. Looking at him, I notice his ears are oozing with blood. I stop and start to run in the opposite direction.

Suddenly, I'm pulled into a musceliar chest, and an arm wraps around my waist.

"Time to go to sleep."he says. And before I can say a word, he snaps my neck. I'm alone in darkness.

----------

Gasping awake, I open my eyes to see I'm in the school. Looking around, I notice Caroline sitting at a table with pencils through her hands.

Feeling a burning sensation, I look up at my wrists to see I'm dangerling from the ceiling with vrevain or wolfspain ropes. Although knowing Alaric, it's both.

"Oh good. You are awake. I was getting impatient. Now that you are both here, let's talk." He looks between Caroline and myself.

"Ok, what the bloody he'll is going on?" I question pissed revealing a little British accent that I might have picked up from Rebecca or Nik.

"Wow, you have certenly been around the Originals too much." Alaric says.

"But now that I have this..." He trails off holding the dagger Easter made. "I can do this." He says stepimg closer to me.

Slowly pushimg the dagger in my chest, I let out a pained groan as he pushed it into my chest. He was interrupted by Elana busting through the doors.

A breath of relief comes out of my mouth, and Alaric pulls out the dagger.

Thank you, Elana. I think to myself.