part 23

I wake up to my room being filled with sunlight. I rub my eyes and swing my legs off the bed. I get up and take a well needed hot shower. I looked through my closet and  the outfit I was going to where. (A/N: the outfit is at the top.)

I walk down the stairs and into the parlor to see Stefan next to Elana on the couch, Damon standing by the fire place and Rose standing infrount of the I enter the room only to have all eyes on me.

"Good morning, my little Banshee." Damon says all happy and sweetly.

"Morning, what's going on here?" I question confused as I look between everyone in front of me.

"She has information. Please take a seat and listen to the story." Damon says with houmor laced in his voice. I sit in the armchair next to Damon. I sit with my legs, dangerling over the arm on the chair.

She starts to pace and say, " Ok, you need to know that what I am about to say is what I've picked up over the years. I don't know what is true and what isn't. That is the problem with all this vampire carp, but Klaus, I know, is real."

"But who is he? Elana questions.

"He's one of the Originals." Stefan informs us.

Then they start to speak to each other, and I once again zone out. Suddenly, there was an argument between the voices. I can't hear it word for word, but I can tell that Klaus is bad, and so is Elijah. Listening more, I find out about them and no offences, but I believe the voices more than Rose.

Feeling a warm hand on my shoulder, I am snapped out of the conversation all the voices were having, only to see everyone looking at me.

Feeling uncomfortable, I look up to see who the warm hands belong to, only to see those  beautiful blue orbes staring at me. " What happened? You zoned." He informs me.

"Yeh, sorry, emm, the voices were kinda having a discusion." I say to him, still looking into his eyes.

"Wait, voices? What voices? What did they say?" Rose questions me like she is interested in me.

"Oh yeh, she some times hears voices, and they usually say things that help in the situation." Stefan informs Rose but is hesitant to choose his words carefully.

"What we're they saying?" She asks.

"Emmm, bits and pices about Klaus and Elijah, and they can't die. They are powerful. And he is determined to get something he wants." I say.

"Well, I am going back upstairs, so if anyone needs me, that is where I'll be." I say then I walk to my room.

After being up there for a while, a gentle knock on the door fills the silent room. "Come on in." I say, and the door opens to reveal Damon.

" Are you ok. I know what you said down. There was only half of what you heard, so come on, spill." He says, now standing next to me.

I organise my canverses in size order while I say, "They said, I'm special, powerful. And if Klaus knows about me, then I'm doomed, and I'd never see any of you again. I don't want to lose anyone. But I can't hide what I am. If the voices get too much, then I scream. If I am being attecked, then I scream. I shift into a wolf now and then, and I have heightened senses, strength, and abilities that are not human. What if he finds me..." I trail off feeling worried.

He wraps his arms around my waist and wispers in my ear."Don't worried I will not let anything happen to you. I promise." His warm breath hitting my ear sends shivers down my spine.

"So,are you not going to school today." He asked me after he turned me around to face him.

"Yeh, I'm going to the dance studion, I've got a lot on my mind and I need to dance it away." I say, walking away from him while packing a bag with my pointed ballet shoes and my dance legins and a white body suit.

"Hear I'll drive you. And could I watch you. If you want me to, that is. If you don't, its-" he says, but I interrupt him and say," You are more than happy to watch. And a ride there would be lovely."A sweet smile appears on my face.

I grab my bag and we leave the bording house and get into Damon's car. Him in the drivers seat and me in the passenger seat. We get to the studio, and I change and put on my ballet shoes and start the dance.

Not long after Damon leaves, and I'm left alone.

I don't even know how long it has been, so I get changed and walk to the grill to get some food.

I enter the grill and see Stephan and Caraline speaking. I also noticed Bonnie with two other people.

I just make my way to the bar, and Matt comes over and asks, "Hay Ame,  what can I get for you?"" He asks.

"Can I have a small tray of fries and a lemonaid, please?"

"Sure, it won't be long." He says, walking away.

I notice Jeremy, Bonnie, and a guy who I have a mover seen before playing pool, so I pick up my bag and go over and introduce myself.

"Hi,"I say, and all three of them look at me.

"Hey, are you ok? You weren't at school today." Jeremy says, concerned.

"Oh, yeh, I'm sorry I was at the dance studio. When I get stressed or emotional, I dance it off." I say, lifting my bag so the three can see.

"I don't think we have met before, I'm lucka." He says, holding out his hand for me to shake.

I do shake his hand, but I get a bad feeling. I see him in the bording house bacemet with Damon setting him on fire. I quickly pull away, and he has a knowing look to why I did it.

"So who's playing the first game. Bonnie and Jeremy, do you want the first game." I say. They nod. And I go to a side table and sit down and lucka follows me.

My fries came, and lucka says lowly, "So you are the banshee and werewolf.  I didn't think you would be this beautiful." She says sweetly.

I eat my fries and say, "You are sweet , but I'm sorry, how do you know what I am, unless... you are a worlock." I say trailing off, piecing everything together.

"And you are smart."He says, going over to the pool table and leaving me to eat my fries.

I finish and say my goodbyes to everyone and go back to the bording house.

I enter and it's quiet so I just go to my room. I get into my short shorts and an oversized light blue shirt and get into bed.

The nigh felt like an eternity. I couldn't go to sleep no matter what I did. I just couldn't.

Then, the voices start to whisper about Elijah and Klaus. I just listen to what they had to say, and I understand why everyone fears Klaus. It's not right what he does to people and how he treats them.

Noticing the light slowly creeping through the window, I realise that I just did an all-nighter. I didn't sleep. Wow, I haven't done this in a long time. And good luck to everyone today because I'm snappy when I don't sleep.