part 20

(A/N: Hey, I'm sorry, but I've skipped some episodes just to speed it along, so tell me what you think)

It's been a few days since my dad's funeral and a lot has happened but I'm trying to stay out of it because if they made me choose between the Salvatore and Katherine, I couldn't choose.

Today is the founders party, and the theme this time is a mask styled ball. I'm actually want to go because I enjoy elegant parties like they.

I get on some clothes and go downstairs to see Damon and Jeremy speaking. They both look at me, but I say, "No. Not today because today is going to be as normal as possible. And that includes any of this..."I trail off and gestger to the two boys.

The door opens, and Alaric walks in. And that was my cue to leave. I go into the kitchen and get a glass of water.

Looking through the different rooms, I notice one of them has a piano. My eyes widen, and I look around to see no one around. I go in and start to play around with the keys.

Time passes on, and it's now dark, and Damon comes in, and I hear Bonnie by him. I ignore them and continue to play a song that I learned as a child. Footsteps are echoing through the house. They stop at the bedroom door that I'm in.

A sigh escapes my lips, and I turn to see Damon. "Wow. You still seem to impress me. I had no idea you played the piano. And really well. I just came up here to say that we will be doing loud, emm, stuff downstairs, so I'm apologising in advance." He says then leaves before I can even get a word in.

Shrugging it off, I turn back around and continue to play.

After about an hour, all the cries of pain suddenly stop. An uneasy feeling emerges in my stomach. I go downstairs into the parlour to see a rug with what looks like a dead body inside, and I look at Damon, and her brings me into a hug.

-------(time skip)

I got ready for the founders party and I look great. I'm wearing a black dress with black lace on top of it. The dress is short at the front and then tailes off at the back. The mask is white  with a lace/ vine effect.

I arrive at the Lockwoods, and it's dark already, with people everywhere. I enter the house to see my mother gazzing at me. Going over to her, I say, "Hey, this looks amazing."

Taking the compliment with a smile, she says, "Thank you, and I love your dress, hunny. I almost forgot how stunning you are."

Blushing slightly, I tell her I'll see her later because I notice Damon and Stephan going up stairs with Bonnie trailing behind them.

Tonight, they are going to try and kill Katherine. I don't want them to, but it's either stay out of it or be locked in the basement. So hear I am. I am leaving them to it while I try and find Mason.

--------

Later on, I can't find anyone, so I wonder, go upstairs and hear Katherine laugh. I go to the boundary of the room and see Katherine on the couch and Stephan pacing and Damon by the acohol, like always.

"So, Amethyst, how have you been?" Katherine asks without needing to turn to see me.

Damon looks at me and says, " Could you try and find Bonnie please."

"Why would she do that when she has been downstairs all evening looking for Mason when you know exactly where he is." She says, looking at Damon, who has his eyes fixed on my confused expression.

"Damon, what is she talking about." I question.

"Do you want to tell her the truth, or should I?" Katherine teases.

"WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" I shout

Silence is in the room, and Damon has a guilty expression painted on his face.

"Fine, Mason is dead. And do you want to know who killed him. Damon did. He ripped his heart out of his chest." Katherine explains.

Treas were flooding from my eyes, and they wouldn't stop.

"Ame... please, let me explain..." Damon tries to say to me, but I can't even stand the sight of him right now.

I turn and walk down the stairs. Not wanting to be near anyone, I go to the lake to calm down and think about everything.

-------

The night goes on, and I notice people start to leave. I feel a presence behind me, so I turn to see Stephan. "Just don't, Stephan. You can't keep defending him. Mason was the only one who stood by me while I was their. And now he is dead. He helped me through everything. I.. I can't."

I stutter and walk away before he can say anything.

I see Elana with blood all over her jumper and hanging up the phone, so I approach her and say "Hi are you ok."

"Yeh, I'm healing. Are you. Have you been crying?" She asks with worried laced in her voice.

"Yeh, it doesn't matter." I reply.

She noddes, and all of a sudden, she looks behind me and has worries and confused expression. I turn to see what she is looking at, only to be face to face with two men. One of the men takes out a syringe, and I feel a small, sharp pain in my neck before my vision is covered by black dots, and then I'm consumed by darkness.

-------

My eyes slowly open to see Elana uncountiuos next to me. We are in the back of a small van, car, or something.

Suddenly, the boot opens, and a man is revealed. He takes Elana and moves her to another car. While he isn't there, I take this as me opertunety to run.

I get out of the car and run. I can feel a tight grip on my wrist. I am spun round to face the guy. He makes me look him in the eyes, and he says, " ok, Banshee. You will now sleep."

My eyes get heavy, and I'm surrounded by my darkness, ageing.