part 37

Klaus, Stefan, and Amethyst are still in the apartment.

"Come on, love, we are leaving." Klaus says to the young girl while passing her lether jacket to her.

"What about my scratchpad and art suplies?" She questions.

"It's ok. Your sketchpad is almost full, so we will leave it here, and I'll buy you a new one and equipment too. And I think you should start to date them as well. It will help when you look back at them." Klaus says.

She nodded and walked out of the apartment with Klaus in front of her and Stefan following behind.

------

The three of them are in a wherehouse, and Stefan was on the phone.

He pulls it away from his ear and hands it to Klaus.

"So Katherine made it then. She saved your brother." Klaus says.

Stefan nodded and said, "Yes. Are we done here?"

Klaus goes and gets a girl. She looks straight at Amethyst with fear and hope.

"Yes, but first, I want to make sure you keep your end of the deal. Kill her... Ripper!" Klaus says as he lets the girl go. Stefans face changes. The girl runs in terror, but she doesn't get far as Stefan vamp speeds to her. Using his fangs to piece her skint. Moments later, she was dead, and Stefan approached the hybrid and the banshee.

Amethyst Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan apreaches us with blood dripping down his face. But strangely, I'm not fazed by it. Klaus puts his hand on my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We get in the car and drive out of this drama filled town.

--------

We park up, and Klaus gets out.
He turns to Stefan and me and then says, " ok, Stefan, in 5 minutes, I want you to come to the house. But Thys can you stay in the car please?"

I nod, and a simple smile comes on my face when he says the nickname he gave me. I don't even know why, but he started to use it, and I didn't object to it.

With that, he walks away.

"So what's with the nickname, hey?" Stefan asks with a childish grin.

"I don't know, but you know my name is long, so you do the math..." I relpy.

"I don't think so it's summer, remember. Also I need you to be careful." Stefan says.

"What, why? Do you know something?" I question.

"Yeh, Klaus was speaking to me about how he thinks you would handle being a vampire." Stefan replied.

When he said 'vampire,' my heart seeds up so fast it could literally come out of my chest.

"Don't worry though, I persuaded him not to do it, at least not until he makes his hybrids." Stefan reassures me.

"Thank you." I say, looking around."I think you should get going. Don't want to make the big bad hybrid angry, do you."I say with a cheeky grin.

He grinnes back and then gets out the car and heads towards the house.

It's been a couple minutes of me being on my own now when I start to hear screams and cries for help. This isn't like any other time that I've heard the voices. Something was different.

I get out of the car and drop to my knees, clutching my head with my hands. I feel a paire of arms wrap around me.

A strong, trusting voice is trying to comfort me, but I can't take this anymore. I put him away and fall on my hands, and let out a streaking yell.

When I stop, I'm now breathing heaverly, and I allow my body to relax a little. A pair of arms brings my close to their body. My head is lying on their strong chest.

"It's ok, love. I'm here, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you." A thick British accent reasures me.

We both stand up and get into the car. Klaus in the drivers seat, and I'm in the back. I'm feeling drained so Stefan can sit in the front.

I remember waiting for Stefan with Klaus, but I fell asleep before he got back to the car.

------

Loud music is playing, and the strong stench of acohol is burning my nose. I open my eyes and look around. I'm in a bar. Yay, just what I need. I get up and walk to the bar. I sit on a stool and order a glass of wine. A stool next to me, mover, and a fingue sits down. I know exactly who it is. "Yes, Klaus." I say after taking a sip of my wine.

"Ok, easy there, love. You are human, after all. I don't want you being drunk." He says with a chuckle.

Stefan comes over and say "oh, you obviously don't know. Amethyst, like I do, she can handle her acohol."

I smile triumphantly at Klaus and continue to drink.

Stefan wonders off and leaves Klaus and I alone. It's actually ok speaking to him. He is very relatable. We are talking about everything from family, protrail, our past, and some other things like the nickname he gave me.

I didn't know his real name was Niklaus. And since he has shortened me name, I'm shortening him. I'm going to start and call him Nik from now on. Let's see how that goes, shall we.

-----

I've gotten through two bottles of wine and a bottle and a half of bourbon, and now I'm feeling a little bit typsy. Ok, a little more than a little. But I've lost track of Stefan he left a while ago, and Nik is still tourtering that poor wolf. I can't even imagine what will happen to me when he finds out what I am. I've not told him yet, and he doesn't suspect anything, so I'm ok for the time being.

I look at Nik, and then I notice Stefan, who had just walked in, and he stands next to me at the bar.

"How are you doing with all of this." He asks, concerned.

I let out a sigh and replied, "I'm ok. Just can't help but feel bad because it's Elana's birthday, and I'm out here with you and Nik."

He comes over and gives me a comforting hug. I hug back, and Nik comes up to us, causing us to break apart. "Ok, Stefan, get his body. Thyst, come on, let's go to the car." Stefan walks up and throws the werewolf dead body on his shoulder. Nik looks at me and at the bar.

"Did you drink all of this?" He questions.

"Yes, I'm having a bad day. What can I say." I reply and get off the bar stool, then walk out of the bar with Nik and Stefan following behind me.

We get in the car, and the werewolfs dead body is in the boot. I'm in the frount with Nik driving, and Stefan is in the back.

We are driving the mountain renge to find the other werewolf's.