part 47

Honestly, i don't know how long I've been trapped in here, but i know one thing, im gonna kill Stefan when i get out of here.

I wisper something, i dont even know what I'm saying. I think Latin. Moments later, the restrains drop to the floor with a thud. I gained the strength to stand and make my wat to the door Stefan walked out of earlier.

Walking out of the door, my sences are all working a million miles an hour because of Stefan. I don't like how he is making me feel. Im gonna kill him, trust me.

I realise i was in a cell near my house. I creep up the metal spirel staircase and get out of this place. A cold breeze brushes against my whole body. I close my eyes, and i can hear the trees moving, the leaves rustling, and suddenly a twig snaps.

Opening my eyes, i look around to see a finger coming closer to me. I light up a fire ball in my hand, then throw it at the figure.  It hist his hand as he tries to block it but fails.

He tries to vamp speed towards me, but i let out an earpiece wail, and he is thrown into a tree further away. I turn to him and slowly aproach him.

"What is your problem. Seriously, Stefan, i have done nothing to you. If anything, all summer, I've been by your side. I'm helping you through it all, and this is how you thank me!" I yell at him.

"You are with Klaus." He says sternly.

"God, what is with everyone? There is no bad team or good team. It's more than that. And yes, he had and will do bad things, but so have you what makes you any different. And since we have been back, the only two people who have been there for me are Nik and Bekah. Not YOU,not DAMON, NO ONE! So next time, take a step back from everything and look at the bigger picture. And just so you know, we are nothing, not friends. And certainly not family!" I yell at him.

I look down at my hands to see flames all up my arms. I look at Stefan and walk away.

------------
Walking into the bording house, i go to my room without seeing or saying anything to anyone.

I slam my door and start to pace. Everything we have been through, all of us, meens nothing. Just because im a hybrid, im completely alone. I thought they would treat me like before I left, like family, but no, they didn't .

I look in my closet and get out a new outfit, placing it on my bed. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take my clothes off and get in, letting the warm water pour on my body.

After a while, i have washed myself, and i get out. Wraping a towel around my body, i go back into my room and get changed.

I put my earphones in as lous as they can go, and then i flop on my bed.

Listening to my playlist, i eventually fall asleep.

------------
I wake up to my phone exploding next to me. Groaning, i turn and look at what the big deal was. I have hundreds of messages and calls from Caroline. Knowing what day it is today, i cole her number and put my phone to my ear.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hay." The blond says down the other end of the phone.

"Hay, heads up -  You sound upset. Please tell me it is not because of your birthday." I say, trying to figure out what my friend is so upset.

"Well..." she trailes off.

"Ok, hears what we are going to do. Im coming round yours, and we will have a girls' day. Ok. I honestly know how it feels because of what day it is tomorrow." I tell her getting out of bed and walking over to my closet.