part 22

Elana and I were dragged up to a room where there was a big fancy staircase and opposite that was the front door. Elijah looks around, so I take this opportunity to run for it. I use all my strength and brake his wrist. This pushes Elana to Rose, and I run to the door, but before I can get out, I hit a hard chest. Looking up at his amused face, I turn to see Rose and Elana are gone.

Elijah grabs me by my waist and takes me further into the room. Looking around, I can hear Stefan and Damon. Elijah makes me look into his eyes when he say "sleep."

Darkness emerges in my mind, and I don't feel anything. The only thing I felt before I was completely uncountiuos was Two arms catch me.

---------

I open my eyes and I'm in a small dark room. There is a dim light bulb dangerling from the ceiling, but there are no windows or any other light source.

A loud sound, like a mettle scraping against stone, erupted in my ears, making my attention go straight to the huge steel door. I look towards it to see it open and revealing Stefan. I looked at his gaze to see it wasn't on me. I follow it to see Elijah in his traditional suites, but he has a silver dagger in his chest. Looking more at him, I see his dead, grey skin with darker grey vaines all over him.

I turn to see Damon next to Stefan, and he comes at me at vampire speed, slamming me into a wall hard. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact...

I gasp and go into a sitting position. Looking around, I see I'm in Damon's car. Damon is driving, with Stefan in the pasengers seat next to him, and Elana next to me. Looking at Elana's startled expression on her face, I'm guessing I scared her. "Hey, are you ok back there?" Damon asks, not able to look back due to him driving.

"Yeh. I...ummm.. I'm ok." I stutter.

I look at Elana and the presition I'm sitting in, and I'm guessing I was lying down with my head on her lap.

She looks at me worried and says, "Are you ok, I could feel your heartbeat speed up. And then you woke up like you were scared or in shock."

"Yeh... I'm fine, just a little dream. That's all. Nothing more." I say, trying to end the subject as fast as I could.

Sitting on the other seat by the window, I rub my head and say, "What happened. And where is that Elijah guy?"

Looking at Damon through the rear-view mirror, his gaze doesn't leave me. He then says "yeh im supper, sorry, but we killed him." Sarcasm laces his voice.

"What, really. But I'm my dream..." I trail off confused.

"Dream? What did you have a dream about him?" Stefan questions as he turns on his seat to look at me.

"Yeh, he was in it, and you two were there. He had this silver dagger in his chest, and he was grey with grey vaines. You two were looking at him, then you saw me and came at me and slammed me into a wall and then I woke up. It's probably nothing more than a dream." I inform them as Stephan and Damon listen carefully to every word.

"No, it has to be more than a dream. I read up that Banshees have the ability to have premonitions and visions, like witches, but stronger. And if Elijah was in this 'Dream', then maybe it was a vision." He says to me.

"Yes, but that doesn't explain why you came at me with vampire speed and slammed me into a wall." I say to him while looking at Damon.

We have now dropped the subject, and we enter Mystic Falls and pull at the birding house. I go to my room and get changed into some pj's.

There was a gentle knock at the door as I'm buttening up my top, so I said, " You can come in."

The door opens as I finish, and I look up only to see those beautiful blue eyes. He comes over to me and says " you haven't eaten in a while, and I know that because when there is an event on and you have to go home you don't eat for the whole day. So I brought you something." He says sweetly, placing down a wooden tray with a plate of pizza on it.

A smile comes to my face as I look back at him. "How did you know I don't eat properly, I thought you were too wrapped up in Elana and the vampire situation to notice." I say, looking down at the food at the end of what I said.

"No matter how busy I am, I will all ways notice you. Because you are more important to me,more than Elana, the vampire, and any problem that happens. You" he guides my chin up so out eyes meet " are as important to me as Stefan is. No one can stop that." He says, bringing me into a hug.

"Damon, I can forgive you about Mason, but I won't forget it. But I care for you too much to stay mad at you. Just keep that in mind when you try and do something like that again." I tell him.

He released me and walked out of the room with a smile on his face . I don't know what to say or how to feel about everything, so I let him go.

I eat some of the food and get into bed, and fall asleep.

(A/N:Sorry, this is a bit of a smaller chapter. I hope you are enjoying my book so far. And plz comment on your opinion. Xoxo)