INTRODUCTION:

Hi! I'm a seventeen years old female trying to lose weight, and this is my story. I created this book to share my thoughts about losing weight and how I feel during the process. Its not healthy to keep my thoughts to myself because ill end up over thinking. Also my friends are probably sick of me constantly talking to them about weight loss stuff, therefore I feel Wattpad may be a good platform to use it as my diary on weight loss! Currently I'm weighing around 49~50kg, 160cm tall.

Here's a background information of me! I've been trying to lose weight since November 2018, and I have been in a very bad state of mind during that period. I had depression and was very obsessed over how I look. I had very bad acne as well.

So, the only thing that could make me happy was to eat. All I could remember was me eating a lot of crackers, fried food, cereals, dairy, chocolates, cakes and a lot of bread. I developed an eating disorder called Binge eating. I remember after eating a lot of pineapple tarts, snacks over Chinese New Year period, all I did once I reached home was to exercise, thinking that it would burn off the calories from all the snacks. This went on for about 5 months until my school started, and I had a distraction from overthinking. My school started at around March, and I was still dieting. Skipping lunch at school, it affected me negatively because I had this withdrawal symptoms and wasnt confident of myself at all.

It was hard for me to accept the fact that I was out of shape because I have been fit almost of my entire life, well, until then. I would never imagine myself being in this situation whereby I am depressed and considered myself fat. Beating myself up after eating. Mentally and physically drained out.

So, when did I start to wake up and get a hold of myself? Soon after when school starts, I made new friends and began to observe my surroundings. People of different shapes. How they behaved in their body. It made me realized that life isnt all about weight and isnt all about the food you eat. Life is about enjoying every moment, setting goals and reaching them, being able to do everything you want to do and not waste time. A balance of an unhealthy and healthy lifestyle is life.

I learnt not to be so focused on my goals but focus on the process itself. Its good to set goals, but it shouldnt be our focus. Our focus is HOW to achieve them. And that was one of the mistakes I made, setting goals without planning how to reach them. And therefore, this leads to failure, disappointment.

Well, things are different now. Im proud of where I am today, how far Ive come. Currently Im still in the process of losing weight and ill share with you what I am doing to lose weight! Here are some topics that ill be sharing about once I do some research about it:

1.INTERMITTENT FASTING

2.AVOIDING BREAD, CAKES, ICE CREAM.

3.CONTROLLING RICE PORTIONS (Im Asian btw )

4.AVOIDING FAST FOOD

5.MEALS TO COOK AT HOME

6.WATER INATAKE, TEA, COFFEE?

7.EXERCISE

8.SNACKS, CRACKERS, CHIPS

9.ENVIRONMENT AT HOME

10.LIFESTYLE

( some are under tips that helped me)

So, this are the 10 things that ill be sharing with you! Also, I would be updating everyday about what I eat and my thoughts for the day. Todays currently #DAY20. My goal is to be able to get the body I want by #DAY100. Specifically, 45~46kg. (to lose about 5-6kg) Im looking forward to achieving my goal and sharing with you my journey! Come Follow me through this journey!!