I'm really dizzy. The world is spinning. Why?
"Yeah. I'm good." I said holding onto the table for support.

He touched my forehead and looked at me disapprovingly.
"You have a temperature Ariane! What the hell!" He yelled causing my head to ache even more.

Why's he yelling? The world is spinning.. I want to throw up.. It's so cold..

"We're going to the doctor right now." He said holding my waist. That was the last thing I heard before darkeness consumed me..

***********

I woke up in a bed that's not mine. Whose is it? What am I doing here? I wanted to sit up but I was too lazy. But as soon as I did, my whole body hurt especially my head.
I felt myself being pushed back to the lay down. I opened my eyes.

Nick.

He looked pissed. What happened? I looked around and I was in a huge room. The curtains were dark blue and the room looked very masculine.

Was I in his house? In his room?

"W-What's going on?" I asked and that's when I noticed another man in the room with a white jacket.

A doctor?

"You fainted." Nick said and I looked at him like a deer in headlights.
I did? I thought I was just napping for long..

"You have a fever Miss Rodstein. And you haven't been eating well. When did you start having these headaches?"

"Y-yesterday.." After drying off from playing in the rain , I thought to myself.

"Did you do anything strenuous?" He asked while jotting on a book or whatever.

"N-no.." I started "B-but, I-I played in the rain.." I said and Nick faced me.

"You what?" He almost yelled and I looked at him. "Tamara let you do that?" He asked cautiously.

"N-no"

"Then?"

"I-I spent the weekend w-with Mel and T-Tyler..but it was-"

"Excuse me? Did you say Tyler?" He asked in a dangerously low voice and I nodded my head. He turned and faced the doctor.

"Is it anything serious?" He asked and the doctor shook his head.

"Not at all Mr DeMorgane. In a few days your girlfriend will be perfectly fine. She Just needs to take her medications daily and eat healthy."

He didn't even bother correcting the doctor about me being his girlfriend.

"Thank You Doctor Meyer. Means a lot."

"It's a pleasure Mr. DeMorgane. I'll leave her medicine here. I have a surgery in 20 minutes. I'll see myself out." He said with a smile.

"Thanks again . Have a good day." Nick told him shaking his hand. Dr Meyer left and Nick shut the door behind him. He had lost the jacket and was just in his shirt and pants.

"T-Thank you Nick. I-I'll just go home now." I said getting out of bed.

"Sit your ass down." He said coming closer to me and I went back to bed like a little girl.

"Tyler? Tyler! I leave you for two fucking days and you run into his arms! And you come back sick!" He yelled.

"I-it wasn't his fault.."

"And you're supporting him!" He yelled again and I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I didn't want to cry! He's just been yelling and I have a headache and...