| 54 |

I feel two arms snake down my waist from behind. His hot breath fan on my neck and I smile in content at familiar scent.

"Good morning baby hmm"
He leave a soft kiss between the crook of my neck. The vibrations sent shiver to run down my spine.
I turn around in his arms and nuzzle my nose with him. He tried to kiss me on lips but I pull away.

"Brush your teeth first, Tae."
A groan left his mouth and he pout blinking. My face broke a smile again and I lean forward to peck his pouted lips. He look surprised for a sec but soon a boyish grin replace his expression.

"Ahh having a girlfriend that don't mind morning breath. Quite lucky I guess?"
He bites his lips with amusement and I mirror his reaction.

"very lucky you should say."
I tease pushing him away but he didn't budge— instead he lean down to connect our lips again.

A tingly sensation burst in my stomach when he tilt his head to deepen the kiss. He pushed my body onto the kitchen counter and his hands travel to my lower back. The actions causing me to let out gasp.

This horny bitch...

I thought pushing him away from me to which he whines. "Umm Y/n~"

I shook my head at him— a little flustered because of the act before. A tint of red visible on my cheeks.

"Go wash up. I'm preparing breakfast."
He pout but listened like a obedient child— making his way inside not before kissing me one last time. I smile at the gesture and focus on omelet.

After serving breakfast on table I leave to his room to check what's taking him so long.

Knocking on door I called out.

"Breakfast is ready, Tae."
His muffled voice came out from inside asking for 5 minutes. I shook my head and sit on the bed waiting.

As I look around the room  something familiar caught my attention.
I get up and walk to side table and grab a hold of the device.

It was my phone.What is this doing here? I remember I smash it last night on the rooftop.

I push the home button to see it still working. There was a big crack in the middle of screen and the sides were ruined too. But I guess the gorrilla glass protector save the lcd inside.

I swipe across the screen and open different apps to check it's liability.

That was when I open a specific app. I didn't pay serious attention and close it after checking but sudden realization hit my brain.

I open the phone icon again and my breath hitched in my throat.

Call history:

Last call recieved

Romeo at 8:05 pm

___________________

The bathroom door opened and there came a wet towel-wrapped Taehyung rubbing his hair with another towel.His voice started as excited as a child but died down soon when his gaze fall on the device in y/n hands and her teary eyes that stares at him in questioning way.

Taehyung legs twitch nervously and his grip around the towel; which he was using to rub his hair, loosen as he brought his hands down on his sides.

Y/n press on her screen and brought the handphone close to her ear with eyes still trained on him. That moment he felt his whole world collasped when his phone rang in the corner of room. Ringing tone ever so familiar to y/n as she remember it as one of her favourite song that she had vividly told him about.

She walk toward the ringing box and grab it.

Y/n babes 💜 calling....

The screen reads showing the picture of hers smiling brightly. She don't remember taking that photo.

She cut the call and put the device down on its place again. Her broken one get space inside the sweat pants pocket which tae had lended her as she slept over last night.

Turning back to man who was standing infront of bathroom door frozen, she smile sadly.
She walk up to him and stop right infront of him. Everything was coming back to her. Putting the pieces together she knew now as her eyes move above to meet his guilty ones.

"Y/n babes hmm?"
She asked,voice suggestive as she stared up in his eyes.

"y/n let me explain---"
His sentence was cut off when he felt a hard blow against his  cheek. His head flew to his right cause of force, his eyes widening and chest hurting.

Y/n hand stung with pain but that wasn't enough for her to forget the pain in her heart. He had been playing with her all the time.

Kim Taehyung as well as Romeo.

"cheap.so cheap Kim Taehyung." she whispered.she points her index finger at him with tears falling down her rosy cheeks.
"Never ever show your face again."

She push past him and slam the bathroom shut. Taehyung gulp the lump in his throat and silently let his own salty liquid to flow down.

The door open again after some minutes and came out y/n wearing her dress from last night.she throw  his clothes back at him and it hit tae stomach before falling down on ground.

"y/n--"
"save it for later,Mr.kim"
She snap before making her way out from his house.

And he just stare at her back leaving.

__________________

Should I make a sad ending?¿