| 49 |

Taking a deep breath I turn around and walk toward their table. Their eyes follow my every move and I feel myself getting sweaty.God why it is so hard to walk.

I finally stop at a safe distance and focus my gaze on mini book in my hand. I push open the black Pen and clear my throat.

"your order sir"
I said in a monotone voice ignoring Taehyung mischievous smile.
Why he's so handsome.

But instead of ordering Jimin stood up from his seat and wrap his arm around me. He engulf me in a sudden bear hug making my body froze.

"Hello best friend"
He remark pulling away and put his arm around my shoulder.

WAIT
A
MINUTE

Remind me since when we were this close and best friend?
This boi need to calm the shit down.

I gritted my teeth and poke his biceps with the pen in my hand.He hiss in pain and step back.

"Ow what was that?"
Pouting his lips he show a offended expression. I shrug innocently at him and focus my gaze on book again. He sit back down on the chair rubbing his arm. Poor baby.

"Can I have your order. As you see we are quite busy"

"there are no customer beside us in the café"
I look up at the pale boy suga and raise a eyebrow.

"there's a lot of work back in kitchen. So please?"

Before he remark again someone tap me on shoulder. I look back and saw yugyeom wearing kitchen gloves and holding a dish.

....
*2 minute silence*

"Y/n Noona you don't have to worry about Kitchen.i can take care of it.You should spend time with your boy and his friends."
He smile innocently and blink his eyes.I sigh in rage and shoot daggers at him.

"I swear I'll cut your tongue and feed them to wild dogs if you called him my boy again.Go before I'll call Areum Unnie."
I whisper yell at him and turn back to front. Everyone is testing my patience. I think im gonna explode.

"Do you guys want anything or not?"
I warn holding the book up and tap my pen on it.

"That boy was cute. Whats his name?"
jimin ask looking in the direction yugyeom left.

I look at him in disbelief for a second and mutter.
"yugyeom why?"
He smile sweetly and just shrug. Suga waves his hand claiming my attention from Jimin.
Did I ever mention how cute Jimin is..nevermind

"Don't bother it's just his gay side showing up"
Jimin sulk on his chair and hide his face behind his small hands. Well that's didn't help him.

"Are you giving up on me Jiminie hyung?"
The younger tease him causing Jimin to blush and he shook his head. He finally gain his confidence back and wrap his arm around jungkook neck.

"No matter what happened I'll always love you kookie"
He puckered his lips and try to kiss his cheeks but the younger was fast enough to dodge him.
Jimin smile didn't waver a bit as he pull away and stare at him in admiration.

"2 cappuccino, 1 black coffee, 3 Americano and 1 hot chocolate"
When those left Namjoon mouth I felt my world complete.i quickly wrote down on notepad and nod at him smiling.
He's one quiet gentleman

"make the hot chocolate 2"
Tae waves his hand in front of me to which I roll eyes. I push open the pen and correct the quantity.

"Your order will be done in 15 minutes."
I bowed lastly at them and turn on my heels leaving them alone.

Phew

15 minutes later...

I grab onto the tray with much more confident than before and walk back to their table.

"Yayyy my coffee"
I smile at him and Pass the coffee. Everyone take their respective cup and take sips humming.

"Hey who's hot chocolate is this"
Jhope ask grabbing the extra cup waving it in air.Remebering the order I point at it and then Tae speaking.

"Taehyung added an extra hot chocolate."
We all look at him and he smile sheepishly. He scratch his neck and laugh nervously.

"Actually this one is for you y/n.I thought maybe you can join us"

"uh hah"
I bite my lips flustered. My heart start beating fast in my chest and I dictate wether to take his offer or not.
I look around the cafe and found there was a just a single customer sitting on corner. The new girl name Sarah was taking his order.
Maybe resting for a while won't hurt right?

I nod my head and sit down at the vacant chair between Jimin and Tae.

For that moment I forget what my real mission was;avoiding Taehyung.