35

I smile sadly at both and watch them getting back together. Mia rubbing jackson forehead as he complains about how mean we are.
I look away from them as I feel them leaning in. They were about to kiss and i clearly don't want to witness it with my virgin eyes.

I look around the field when my eyes met with someone's familiar. A smile make its way up-to my face as I wave at him excitedly.

Wait.why I did that..!??

He waves back smiling while jogging up to my direction.i blush and pull my hand downward looking away.

"where have you been this whole day Y/n?"
he ask panting while wipping the sweat off his forehead.It caught my attention.

Did I ever tell you how hot Taehyung is..?!

"Ahh I was hanging with my friends."
he nods at me and show me a boxy smile.

"won't you introduce your new friends to us y/n?"
I heard Jackson state behind as I turn to the couple.They both were resting teasing smiling on their faces.

"Ah Taehyung this is Mia and her boyfriend Jackson"
Mia smile at him while Jackson fist bump him.i know Jackson is friends with Bts especially Namjoon but he still ask me like he don't know Tae.

"and this is taehyung"
really they know each other and still are making me do this.

"Her best friend"
Taehyung jumped in as he wrap his arm around my shoulder. My eyes went wide and I slap his chest.

"keep your hands to yourself Alien lover"
I remark and roll eyes at him.

"Alien lover? You are the one who make fun of my love life
I should be mad at you"
I flip my hair and imitate him.

"blah blah blah"

Mia and Jackson both look at each other and then back at us

"Looks like she found a new partner to fight with"
Mia chuckle at her Love words and kiss his cheeks.Jackson smile down at her.

"Eww get a room you two"
I make a disgust face at them and tae roll his eyes.

"You're saying like you've never done that before. You kissed me that day too"
He remark smirking at me.

Fuck you Kim Taehyung

"WHAT!!!"
mia and Jackson both  shout at us and I put my hand over my ear.

"NO HE MADE ME DO IT"
I point at taehyung making an innocent face. Well I'm innocent except for the part that I really liked it when he kissed me on cheek.

......im disgusting

"BUT YOU STILL DID IT"
Mia remark with open mouth and blink her eyes in shock.

Jackson being Jackson start crying dramatically. He wipe his imaginary tears and hug mia resting his chin on her head.

"Our daughter has grown up Yeobo"
he fake cry and patting Mia head. She went with flow and start acting too.

These two pieces.

Taehyung put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from Laughing.having fun oh..?

He look over to me and raise his brows smiling.

"Your parents loves me.Lets get married already"

I scoff at his sentence and start walking away from them.we are already late for our class.

"in your dreams"