21

"OMG tae"
i hold my stomach laughing hard clearly out of breath.My eyes were now filled with tears from laughing too much cuz of him.

"why are you laughing?? I'm being honest here"
i cough a few time controlling my laughs

"I know but the way you explain it... Sound so funny that I can't control-"
little sinful chuckles escape my lips again.

To me it was funny hearing his first ever love story. So basically his first love was failed I know it was quiet mean to laugh but again I can't control. That pout looks so cute on him.

I clear my throat finally stopping myself to burst at his whinny state and turns to him

"sorry I won't laugh you can continue"
I reassure him with a sneaky smile and he just shook his head

"Im not gonna tell u now you are a meanie"
he starts walking faster leaving me behind.we were going down the street nearest to food stalls . I run to catch up with him and pout.

"Aww I said I'm sorry I'll not do it again"
i try to act cute with puppy eyes but no use,he still remained mad.

"umm...nope...i want something as a payback for it"
he suddenly remark smirking afterward.this make me stop in my tracks and I look at him in confusion
"what?"

He stops too and turn to me with same expression resting on his handsome face.Holding his finger up he point at me in a threatning manner

"I'll tell you but then you'll not back out okay?"
It sounded childish when he said it so I let it slide. I mean what possible he could ask for...do his homework or help him in a test?.

I nod my head at his word
"sure"
which make his smirk to grow wide and his eyes twinkle.He bites his lips looking directly in my eyes with so much intensity that shock me at first cuz of sudden change.

Shit I'm scared now

Using the same finger which he pointed at me before he tap his right cheek with it and then smile afterward.

At first I didn't get it so I furrowed my brows but then it hit me.

He was asking for a kiss

A hard slap was given at his chest by me after i finally get what he want.

"oww y/n it's just a peck on cheeks"
he groans rubbing the place to sooth out the pain and look at me who was now killing him with my glare.

"I'm not talking to you if you're not doing it"
he cross his arms over his chest and make weird but cute face. Aish this man and his cuteness attack.

It's seems like he was not giving up as he continue standing in the same position with same posture.is he serious? He will not talk to me?its not like I want him to do. I was living alone and i'll be in future but.... Tbh he is great friend.I maybe regret later if I loose his friendship.i gulp at the thought.

"it won't hurt you okay?"
rolling his eyes he turn his head to side annoyed;giving me enough time to react.I take this chance as I stand on my toes and quickly place a sneaky peck on his cheek.

[A/N]

Tae stans exploding google like:

Search: how to be a cute freaking dog so Tae can nuzzle into my pathetic self with his big mouth like that ..!!