|43|

Y/n babes💜:
Romeo please

A sudden wave of guilt pass over me as I read her messages.I make my mind and press the reply button typing hesitantly

Me:
What?

Me:
about that my
phone was taken away
by parents. Study probs
sorry about that

Me:
i missed you..

Me:
whats all this serious message? Something happened?

I tried to text as casual as possible. If she'd ignore Taehyung then I'll get Answers as Romeo.After all that's how all was planned. I was supposed to win her heart over messages, just like every cliche story but then my phone got broked.Dad was not letting me buy a new one so I wasn't left with a choice. If left she would feel alone so I enter her life as my real self ;
Kim Taehyung

I really admired her since ever when she was just a newbie in college two years ago. She always used to sit alone at lunch and never smiled. I always wanted to walk to her and talk but couldn't master up the courage or I was just too fond of my reputation. All these girls chasing me, it was hard to make a move so I give up even before trying.

Years passed and she finally made friends. It was a girl name Mia and fortunately her boyfriend was our close friend; Jackson

For the first time I saw her smiling. They were making her happy and I couldn't feel more at ease but still a part of me was envy; that I can't be the one who bring that smile on her face. That's when I finally burst and ask Jackson for her number.

He was suspicious at first but when I told him it was for college purpose he gave in. Yeah he did ask me why I didn't ask her directly but I shoo him off saying she won't talk to me she's too shy,which he gladly accepted.Thank god he forget about that and didn't tell y/n about it or it would have blown my identity.

I had stalked her enough to know where she worked, what time she got off and what she do in free time.But her background and else was always a mystery. I often visited my sister invesgating about her but she knew none instead she start asking me question why I was interested in her neighbors. I never hide anything from her so end up spitting about my liking toward y/n.I was surprised when she exclaim She was happy for me and assure that her support was always with me.

I used to watch her all the time and that's how I get to know about her fear.

Fear of Rain

I first saw her trembling when rain was pouring outside the class. Mr. Lee was teaching maths but as usual I found y/n face more interested than those boring equations. That day I got to know about her weakness. Her eyes were glued to window as rain drops fall one by one and I notice one more thing,that not only the atmosphere outside was moist but her eyes were too.

Thank god the rain stopped when school was over so she didn't have to go through the consequences but since that day it was pasted in my brain like a reminder everytime it rained.

Y/n and Rain dont go together well

And That day when I finally get my hands on her number it happen to rain somehow.I couldn't control the feeling of worry that was bugging in my heart so I end up messaging her.
I was more than glad that she answered and talk to her casually; well to me it means being weird and pervert.