28

Her smile immediately fade away as she heard the name left his mouth.She felt like the world around her froze and her heart clench.

Tae who was not aware of her situation stare deeply in her eyes with curiousity until he realize something.

Her eyes were getting teary..

Before he could say something y/n look away and control her tear to fall. Taehyung curse at himself for being insensitive and asking about her private life.

"it's okay y/n--"

||Tae pov||

"He was my life,Taehyung"she look back at me as her tear slowly falls down like they were being caged there for so long. My heart started to panic and I also feel pang when she said he was her life... Maybe ex or first love?

"y/n you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable"

She shook her head and wipes her nose with her sleeve. Yeontan being the smart puppy also notice it as he was now clinging to my leg while looking at y/n.

"No Tae,im fine. I have to let it out now and I don't know why I don't mind telling it you"

She look down and mumble the last part. I blink my eyes at her recalling her sentence.She don't mind telling me means she trust me...

To be honest after she said those words I feel somehow good. And I wanted her to trust me more and know that I'm here for her.
Without second thought I pulled her into my embrace and rub her back. My heart start beating fast having her this close to me.Her small sobs were audible to my ear and i wonder she was suffering all this time alone and i didn't knew.How can I not see that she was not happy. I'm so stupid.

"Im here y/n you can trust me and talk to me I'll listen to you"
i patted her back at the end of sentence and tighten my grip a little.she nodded her head over my chest and sniff in air.
When i feel like she was okay to speak I let her go but still hold her close to me. I was holding her both hands while rubbing them in circular motion. She clear her throat to speak.

"He was my brother, Kang Daniel"
I sigh in relief at the mention of brother but didn't say anything and let her speak.

"I used to live away from my parents and him bcz of studies. It was day when they were going to visit me just to make sure I was doing fine.but i got a call from Daniel and he told me they can't make it bcz of Rain. I get mad and complain that they don't care about me and how I was so happy to meet them"
her voice crack at the end of sentence and she shut her eyes close. I intertwined her hands with mine  gesturing her that I'm here.

"If I didn't act so childish they wouldnt have left the house in the hard rain.Their car wouldn't have got into accident. It was all my fault and now they left me all alone. I deserve it"

I pulled her to Chest again as she said those words

"no y/n dont say it like that it was not your fault God wanted it that way. Don't blame yourself"

"I should have shut my mouth that day Tae. I'm so selfish"
she weeps clenching my shirt I didn't care about her tears wetting my shirt and shh her.

"No y/n it just happened. You didn't Knew that car would slip.its not your fault"
I didn't hear her talking after that and when I look down she was passed out in my arms. I sigh and kiss her head.

"that's why she's so afraid of rain"