|12|

I quickly make my way toward the detention room with heavy footsteps. Knocking on the door the teacher opened it and gave me a smirk.

Okay let me introduce you to

MR.MIN:

|| The detention Teacher is the worst Teacher I've ever met.There were rumors about him pretty famous in school that he laid some of the girls student. I was not kind of believing on rumors but one day I saw him gropping a female student in his office.That day i visited him to give him some papers which my homeroom Teacher gave me.I was literally shocked and little bit disgusted.The female student quickly run off from his office and he just gave me smirk threatening me not to tell anyone.I asked the female student if she want to complain I'm totally with her but she refused saying it was her choice.That was the second time i feel disgusted. ||

I roll my eyes and walked into the room only to find no one there beside me.He closed the door behind me.Gulping the sudden lump in my throat I sit on the seat beside window.
Seriously no other student.This school is full of trouble makers.why no one got detention today.I'm alone in this room with this phedophile Teacher.clearly not a big deal.not at all.(note my sarcasm)
Hope god save me

I take out my sketch book ignoring the fact that he was looking at me like a predator look at his prey. I started drawing the scene of park which I visited other day.I loved to draw the things I see in real life.
Suddenly I feel him walking in my direction.

Fuck.

The grip on my pencil got tighter as sweat start to formed on my forehead.I peek at him through my peripheral vision and gulp to find him two seat away from.

He was about to touch me when the knock on front door was heard.I thank god mentally and act oblivious as he cursed and walk towards door to open it.
A familiar voice echoes in my ear as I look above to see Taehyung entering the class with cheeky grin and Mr.min following him with a pissed off expression. He closed the door while Taehyung choose to sit infront.His back was facing me as i was sitting in third row.For the first time in forever I feel blessed to see Taehyung.
He totally saved me from being harassed by this teacher.I take out my phone from my pocket and message Romeo telling him about today.

Me:hey Romeo where are you?

Me:come out I have to talk to you

I wait patiently for his reply and after some seconds I got a beep.Mr.min look at me and I bow my head lightly apologizing.I turn my phone on silence and read his text.

Dead Romeo:
I'm here

Me:
thank god you answer

Dead Romeo:
btw thanks for covering
up for me

Dead Romeo:
it was my fault but you took the blame