25

Putting my books in locker i yawn and walk toward canteen. Mia was again absent today. That's third time in a week. I wonder what she's up to. I rub my temples and enter the canteen only to met with loud noises. Aish my poor head. I quickly walk to counter to buy me a meal so that I can leave this place and eat at rooftop. I wait in line for my turn.There was a boy standing infront of me. By looking at his back he seems familiar.ummm.

He suddenly turn around making me startle a lil.

"oh hey y/n"
he smile sweetly at me showing a cute dimple on his right cheek.wait I didn't notice that before.

I smile back at him

"hey Jimin"
he quickly take his meal and leave the line giving me space.I walk ahead and order. Instead of walking away he stay beside me and wait for me to finish. I look at him confusingly and he chuckles.

"let's eat together...at my table"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So thats how I ended up on the table sitting with the most popular seven boys. I couldn't describe the jealous stares I was getting from others and also the fact that taehyung was glaring at me.He seems mad I wonder what I've done to him.

Jimin on other hand being the innocent buddy keep talking to me while I was nodding to his words stealing glances at Tae.

"so y/n? How's life?"
The smart one Namjoon asked sipping his drink. I look at him and gulp.

Life.. Yeah

"it's fine I guess"
i shrug my shoulder and take a glance at Tae. Aish Why that kid is so grumpy today.

"Yo tae what's with that face? Did your dad take away your X box again?"
jhope laughs at him making him groan. Tae look up at me with dark eyes.

"nothing just someone forgot to cover up a seat for me"

......

I know his words were directed to me. I facepalm myself and speak.

"don't tell me you're mad bcz of it. You didn't tell me to save a seat for you"
i remark at him and he scoffs

"well dont you have brain you know I sit beside you"
he lean in furrowing his brows

I shook my head at him.
"no no man you don't sit beside me It was just for one day."

"whatever but why you were laughing with that boy beside you"

"who? Jae?"

"yes, him.the boy who stole my seat"
he replied in tone filled with jealousy.

"why? Can't I laugh?"
I lean in raising my left brow.

"yes you can but only with me"
he bang his hand on table slightly and speaks in pout

"Woah woah what are we missing?"
Jungkook look between us with suggestively gaze.We both look at him.

"he's being a jealous prick"
"she's not treating me well"

We both speak at same time and glare at each other.

The other laughs at us and shook their head.

"look at these two acting like a married couple already"
Jin laughs making me look at him in anger.

"Shut up"
I hiss at him and cross my arms over my chest leaning back on my chair. Tae did same copying me. I glare at him and scratch my nose bridge.

He did same

"ugh stop copying me"
I throw my sandwich at him. He in reflex catch it and smile forcefully.

"Thank you for the meal angry grandma"
he stick his tongue at me and eat the sandwich.