22

Shook...

That was clearly the expression scatter along his face.
About me well I was now red as tomato.Blushing as hell. It was just a small peck but it was my first time kissing a guy beside my brother...

Well don't wanna bring him into this.Right now I have to take care of this man infront of me who is shock as hell just because of a small peck I gave him on cheek.

"Taehyung?"
Ignoring the still shy state inside me i speak up waving my hand in front of him. We were standing close to each other not that close just a few centimeters away. I don't know why I was still so close to him I should step back but his eyes were capturing me.

Giving up I was about to step back but before I do I feel him moving. In next second I feel his hand on my waist as he pull me more close to him causing me to bump in his Chest. My heart start beating at full race and my eyes went wide.

He lean his face close to me so close that his breath was now on my upper lips.

Is he going to kiss me?

Just as he lean more close to make our nose touch I loose it. I shut my eyes tight close and stop breathing.
he's going to kiss me.he's going to kiss me.

After some moments which feel like hours I didn't feel anything on my lips but I can still feel him against me.

Forehead touching and his warm breath on my upper lips. He was just standing like this without moving or doing anything.wait what the heck is this man up-to?
It's not like I'm disappointed that he didn't kiss me or that but still I made a fool of me by closing me eyes--

*peck*

I shutter my eyes open as his soft lips make contact with my left cheek and his breath was now fanning on my Ear giving me chills.I gulp and bite my lips.

This man is too much for me to handle.Im afraid I might fall for him soon.But I know I can't

We are not made for each other..

"This is for kissing me without notice"
he whisper in my ear lowly.It was a mixture of soft and seductive.
A Perfect combo to kill me

Kim Taehyung!!
what are you doing to me

 [A/N]
Imagine Kim Taehyung being shook cuz you peck his cheeks

Can't relate

Bitch Jungkook is lucky he got to kiss tae and also tae is lucky bcz kook kiss him.. And the rest are lucky they got to witness it. Everyone is lucky

Pardon me