| 53 |

The question left me speechless. My eyes well up with tears as I stare at him breathless. He gulp before speaking again. His glossy eyes clearly shinning in the moonlight.

"You might think you're doing right by staying away from me and sticking to your dear friend but in that case you're just ruining three lives"
I grab the sides of my dress tightly as I bite my lips to control the tears.

"Your friend's, mine and yourself's.You don't love him but still choose him giving him false hopes what if he find out one day that you like someone else"

My nostril blow at that and I quickly open my mouth.

"He knows..."

Tae eyebrow rose up at that and he smile half sidely.

"he knows and he's still not letting you go. Pretty selfish I say.what kind of friend--I mean lover he is,eh?"
He blunt sarcastic and roll his eyes. I didn't say anything in return bcz I didn't myself know what to say.

"If he really loves you then he should've let you go y/n.Dont get offended cause I'm just stating the facts"
He shrug his shoulders wipping the few tears that had fallen down. I look quietly at him. Heart beating fast in chest.

"If everyone here is being so selfish then let me serve my part too"

I furrow my brows confuse at him and he shrugs again.

"It's me or him. The decision is yours. If you choose him I promise I won't show my face ever. But if it's me" he look up at me "then I promise I won't leave your side until death apart us"

At end he casually Slump his shoulder down and wait for me to speak. He didn't how he had thrown me down the cliff by muttering that.

I blink my eyes at his remark and digest the offer.

It's either him or Romeo

I have to give up on one to be with other.

I look down at the device in my hands then up again at a patient Tae.He just stood there watching me repeat the action for several time.

Tae or romeo
Tae or romeo
I love Tae
But romeo is my friend
Tae is my world
Romeo helped me a lot.
I can't live without him.
Romeo... Romeo

I tighten my grip on the smart device in my hand and bites my lips.

With nodding my head lastly I pull my hand up in air.
Tae watch my actions carefully and his eyes widen when he saw what i did next.

I slam the device hardly on the concrete ground that it sure leave a crack.The sound echo in the empty rooftop.

And within the speed of light I ran,Ran into the arms of man I loved dearly.

I throw myself at him; wrapping my arms around his neck.His body went stiff under my touch not expecting that.

"I choose you"I sobs" I choose you Taehyung"